Murderer

Claire's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep the whole night I had no idea what was  going on the nurse told me it would be a long recovery and he might not make it but he did he made it the first night I hadn't stopped crying for 3 days straight they wouldn't let me see him because I wasn't family or anything but he didn't have any family so I felt bad for him .

I saw a girl walk past me and walk into Erichs room so I went up to the desk to ask who it was they said it was a girl named Ophelia and she was his best friend since childhood I kicked off cause he meant a lot to me and I wasn't allowed to see him but it didn't change anything they still wouldn't let me in so I said fuck it and walked right in and Ophelia was there stroking his hair and cuddling him "hey Erich do you know this girl" she spoke with an accent "yes she is my girlfriend I think" I blushed a little "I'm sorry they wouldn't let me in  I had to sneak in" he smirked abit "erm who is this" I asked confused keep in mind they were still cuddling "oh I'm Ophelia" I went up and shook her hand .

"Very nice to meet you , your very pretty" she was very pretty probably a model or some shit like that "oh no you are" she giggled and suddenly got up "I will leave you and give you some privacy , love you baby" what the fuck baby bitch hell no , I sarcastically smirked as she left and ran over to Erich and gave him a huge hug "don't do that again" I started to cry uncontrollably "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I jus" I cut him off with a kiss he patted the side of the bed signalling for me to get in so I did , he was stroking my hair as I lay next to him in the hospital bed "I should go before I get caught" I sat up he pulled me back down making me laugh "Erich I'm serious , I don't want to get in trouble" 

He started kissing my neck and his hand traveled under my shirt starting to lift it up but I stopped him "not here while your like this" he rolled his eyes "this is a private hospital you know I can make sure they don't come in" he continued to kiss down my neck "right but your sick and fragile so no I'm not fucking you while your in hospital" he gave a disappointed look "ugh fine" should I ask him about Ophelia I want to but it's probably not a good idea you know what I'm gonna ask "hey Erich" he wiped hair out of my face and looked into my eyes "yes"he hummed "who is that girl Ophelia and why did she call you baby and why didn't you tell me about her do you like her more than me , I mean she is really pretty like a model even , but you wouldn't leave me would you" I took a deep breathe and I started to panic "darling just breathe" he has never called me darling before I like it "she is an old friend I grew up with her she is nothing more I promise" he left a kiss on my cheek before the nurse burst in .

"I told you that you couldn't come in here" she spat Erich rolled his eyes as I hopped off the bed and walked out  "I love you" I spoke not realising what I just said oh shit is he gonna say it back "I love you too" I heard him yell as I walked out . I went up to the reception and asked when I would be able to see Erich she said she doesn't know which  sucked I guess I will have to keep sneaking in . I was driving home until the thought popped in my head , this is my fault I could have been a murderer