chapter fifty-three, move in with me, louis tomlinson?

"I still can't believe you are here right now...you jerk!" Louis playfully slapped Harry across the chest as he pulled away from their kiss. He layed his head down on Harry's chest, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling a duvet across their naked bodies.

"Ouch...would you stop pinching me, in situations like this it goes the other way around...I am here, I can promise you that and I will be until september" Harry protests, rubbing the place where Louis pinched him (because Louis pinches like a little sea crab), not being able to hide his fondness for the younger, leaning down and kissing Louis for what seemed to be a wild afternoon. However, can we really blame them, as this was the first time they saw each other in what seemed to be long two months?

"But that is so soon...can't you stay here, forever?" Louis babbles, nuzzling his nose into Harry's neck, his arm suddenly squeezing tighter around the singers waist, as if somebody was trying to take Harry away from here then and there.

"You will have me forever, but the set will have me in September" Harry looks down at Louis, kissing the top of his head as he rubbed soothing patterns on Louis' back.

"You won't grow tired of me? I'd say find somebody younger than me, but twenty-five is already young for you...grandpa" Louis looks up from Harry's neck, trying to find Harry's eyes as he is telling him this...but there they are so sincere and hopeful that they make Louis heart burst. To calm his nerves, the younger decides to tease his boyfriend, afterwards bitting down on his neck.

"Ouch, pretty sure you didn't call me that when we were christening your new bed...or maybe my grandpa memory is getting hazy" Harry frowns lightly, before his mouth forms into a smirk, loving to take every opportunity to tease his boyfriend. Louis doesn't even have to look up to know the expression that Harry is pulling on his face.

"I hate you" Louis mumbles as he kisses down Harry's neck.

"No, you don't" Harry sing-sang, not able to contain his laughter.

"I hate it when you are right" Louis pulls away, playfully rolling his eyes at his lover. Harry takes the opportunity to pull Louis on top of him, demanding another kiss. Louis giggles, before leaning down and meeting Styles' demands.

"I love you Louis...I could never get sick of you, if anything, I can't get enough of you...and that gorgeous ass-" Harry looks up at Louis, who is now sitting on his lower stomach as the last of the light covers his face, as he leans down to kisses Harry again. Harry, being his cheeky self, takes the opportunity to squeeze Louis' bum...causing Louis to gasp into their kiss.

"Mr. Harry Styles!"

At that moment, Harry can't help, but think that this is it...this is his life.

"What...I am only telling the truth...don't believe me, check your Twitter" Harry bursts into a fit of laughter, causing Louis to huff and cross his arms, as he got off of Harry and onto his side of the bed.

"Suddenly that revenge songs sounds about right"

"Have you actually written a revenge song?" Harry turns on his side, so he could focus on Louis, who at this point is grinning (evilly) He then sat up, pressing his back on the head of the bed.

"Of course I have, we don't joke about stuff like that around here"

"Can I at least see it?" Harry once again, bursts into laughter, absolutely amazed by his tiny (don't tell Louis) boyfriend.