An intro

Intro

........................................................................................................................................................(huh! Typing all that points took long!!!)
All rights and characters goes to the creator of this amazing world full of adventure- Rick Riordan
All photos goes to the respective creators I do no claim any rights over the characters unless I say so.
Any way on to the intro!!!

Our hero Percy Jackson's pov

"Mmm, thanks boss I love you!" said blackjack munching on the sugar cube that I gave him which he totally did not get due to those cute puppy (or horsey)eyes ( who knew that Pegasus were that cute?)

"You know that it is not healthy for you blackjack" I said chuckling,
"Nah they are nothing but tasty not a but harm in eating them boss." I chuckled again stroking his soft black mane.

Oh sorry! I didn't notice you any way welcome to camp half blood hill! And I am Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, the chosen one of the prophecy, the finder of the lightning bolt ⚡,and a gazillion other put of which a book can be written. Anyways you call me Percy
And this is my horse blackjack(should I give him a Nick name? Maybe jack or chicken pony? God's Tyson's rubbing off me)

Any way as I was saying welcome to the safe heaven of half-bloods home for many great heroes over the millennia. Come let meet someof my friends. I think that you will like them they are awesome!

That guy playing pipes in the strawberry fields he is Grover my best friend and the lord of the wild and the chosen one of the pan (the god)nand he like..

"Hey Perce you got any tin cans I am hungry"

Yep my best friend eats tin and aluminium ( he is a satyr)

"No gman I am just showing the readers around?"

"Oh alright and if you find Juniper send her to me will you?"

"Ok bye"

Come on lets move
Anyways that guy who is wearing all black, yep the scary one, the on with the skull ring yep that one. He is Nico di Angelo, the only son of hades since Hitler died don't worry he not a psycho.He is just not a people person he has neen like that since her sister Binaca died.

And that guy in the archery range yep that one he is Nico's boyfriend, Will Solace.

An that girl in the fighting range the one with blond curly hair and the bronze dagger that is my best friend (girl) Annabeth and no she is not my girlfriend. We taked over it and come to a decision that we were not the couple type(sorry no percybeth) she is like the closest thing I could get to a sister.

And that girl fighting her that is Clarisse la rue the daughter of ares, one of the best fighters in comp half blood.

The bonde guy there is Jason
And the girl on his right is Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite and girlfriend of Jason grace

You see that boy who is on fire like literally he is Leo,a son of Hephaestus

The twin boys they are the stools the pranking pair of the camp.

They are pretty much all my closest friends you will meet others soon enough.

Well it was nice meeting you .

I am going to olympus do you want to come?

Sigh! Well who am I kidding  you are gonna be with me till the end of the book.

Well olympus here I come!

Word count : 639

And here it is the first chapter.
All though this was breaking the fourth wall a lot, I like this kind of intro
Like they do on movies?
Please like share , comment and follow my account.
Any way
Bye meet you again in about a day or two🖐🏽🖐🏽