Brahma

Third person pov

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"lord Shiva"

"Ugh!" Percy tel to his knees and grunted clutching his head.

His head was throbbing for days now some times he had these nightmares of a great war people in chariots fighting human like demons some looked like animals but had monstrous ones.

Some times he got glimpses of artemis but she had worn a Tonga but in a weird fashion which he later found out that it was a sary , and some times he dreamt of a great diamond pulsing with so much power that if anything got within a hundred mile of it the weird thing was that it looked like an eye but like it was standing vertically.

And some times he saw a trident not like posiedoen's trident but a different one the most powerful one with a small two sided drum attached to it.

It has been like that since he got into the weird cave while he was on a hunt with Artemis. The cave had writings of a strange language and drawing of the war like the one he saw in my dreams. And suddenly he fell unconscious.

As he fell down lord chaos( Brahman as Percy called him) and Artemis ran towards him. Chaos examined him for a minute and said

"Remove his shirt"

Artemis' face turned red and said "o,o,o ok"

She removed his shirt and saw his well toned eight pack abs and numerous battle scars. There was nothing unusual, she turned towards chaos with a questioning glance.

Chaos said nothing he just turned him and laid him on his back. We saw that he had a tattoo or rather a mark burner on his back. Chaos gasped
And mumbled "rudraksh" in awe. Then as we saw his form flickered and changed he now had four head one pointing at each direction he now had brownish skin like indians had. He had four hands.

The gods all gasped and knelt down as the recognised him the creator one of the big three in hindu mythology, the first and the most powerful pantheon

The gods all gasped and knelt down as the recognised him the creator one of the big three in hindu mythology, the first and the most powerful pantheon. Most powerful you may ask. Hindu is the most practise religion in India and across the globe hundreds of millions of people pray and pay offerings to them. Whereas the total members who worship the Egyptian,roman and Greek pantheon was around a 100 thousand people.

Then bhrama joined his hands and cried "om namah shivay!"

The gods were stunned not only had lord chaos came down from void on Percy's reaction but he turned into bhrama one of the most powerful entity ever and  was also saying the name of shiva the ony one, the pure one.

Zeus kneeled respectfully and asked lord bhrama

" lord we do not understand what is happening, and how did you cross the inter-pantheon border?, And what happened to Perseus?"

Bhrama turned to zeus and said "patience child I will explain everything but you will have to wait for now. I have to call someone now." Then he joined his hands again and said

"Oh great vishnu the creator of the creator, lord of vaikuntha I summon you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Athena's pov,

Athena knew that she will come to hate this day for eons to come the day when she, the goddes of wisdom , had no idea what is going on

First Perseus Jackson came to zeus requesting to call the fates which is weird and when fates arrived Percy said something to them, multiple emotions flashed through their face shock, confusion, recognition,hope, excitement and finally tears of happiness. Then they said you have returned.
What do they mean returned?where was he gone? And his reply he gave was even weirder, was that ancient Sanskrit he spoke? No way
Even I the god of wisdom knew ony a few words in the language. And the creator? Like chaos ?

My eyes widened with realisation he was talking about the creator of the universe, lord chaos. Before i could say anything there was a flash and we all covered our eyes. Then the light died and we opened out eyes, and the he was the creator of the universe himself his dark skin dotted with stars and his galactic eyes.

This was the first time anyone saw him since the great battle when he himself decided to intervene. I shudder to even think about the battle we lost everything Greece, Rome our worshippers, our powers.

Then as we watched as  Percy again called him bhrama the third one of the hindu big three, shiva, vishnu and bhrama. He had the same reaction as the fates shock, confusion, recognition, excitement and finally tears of happiness.

Then Perseus voucher his head and started to thrashed around and finally fell unconscious, and then lord chaos and artemis ran to him.
Artemis? Why would she go check on him she was the goddess of hunt the male haters. Uggh! I hate not knowing.

Then chaos removed his shirt and even I had to admit that interns of looks and body he would put even eros to shame. Then he turned Perseus and laid him on his back,was that a burn mark? No it was a tattoo of a weird circular looking thing with lines all over

I remember seeing this somewhere in the great war

But how did he get it on him?

As we saw chaos's form flickered and changed into lord Brahma, the creator in his Hindu form then he shouted 'om namah shivay'.

And zeus, the usually cocky bossy and power hungry zeus ,knelt before him respectfully and asked him what was going on and how he crossed the interpantheon barrier?, finally someone asked him something! I lent forward to listen and got a ' patience child as reply' now I was angry

'Can someone fucking tell me what is going on?' I wanted to scream. But seeing as he was the creator I suppressed my anger and waited.

Then he shouted in a booming voice that seemed to shake the foundations of reality

"Oh vishnu the creator of the creator, lord of vaikuntha I summon you."

We waited for about ten seconds before I said " what is supposed to happen?"

And there was another briht light before it died and there he was lord Vishnu the preserver.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you liked Athena's pov  please vote and leave a comment below.
Percy-you sound like a stereotypical Youtuber!

No I do not.

Percy-yes you do.

But ..then how am I supposed to say it

Percy - you say may anyone who likes and comments get a truck full of blue cookies.

Well can I go and like myself?

Percy-well you did that with your other chapter, so no.

Alright😅😔____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daily questions- who is the king of gods in Greek and hindu mithology respectively?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment!
And vote
And share