ch-1 olympus

Hello my fellow living organisms,ghosts, aliens, vampires etc.
This thecrazyguynextdoor pls comment after you read this chapter 🙏🏽
Percy- hey wait what are you going to make me do?
Me- on nothing just make you fall in a, oh sorry no spoilers!
Percy- come on I will give you a blue cookie 🍪.

Me- ummm, no I can't do that but I will take the cookie.
Percy- you....
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................
Percy's pov

"Oh come on" I shouted as I was free falling, I knew that riding a sugar high blackjack was a bad idea he was going crazy in the air making circles in the air like in hot wheels the difference being that there was no track and the rider was falling down to towards the earth on terminal velocity.

"Blackjack!!!"a black blur shot below me and I was again flying on blackjack. Huh if blackjack let him fall will he become flat like a blue pancake, Mmm I like blue pancake, I wonder what mom was doing maybe baking blue cookies for me Mmm! Dam ADHD!

"Blackjack I am never going to feed you sugar cubes. Anyway let's go we are here." And there it was,the 102 floor empire state building with its 498 floors covered in mist so thick that only god's could see it.

I walked in, and asked for the keys to the 600th floor and as usual I got the 'there is no 600th floor kid' response but as soon as I uncapped Riptide I got the keys.

"Sorry Jackson,my job demands it"

And I responded with a normal 'it's alright'

And surprise surprise! The elevator music did not change. Man I am telling you the day the elevator music got better I can fully believe that the gods can change.

And if you want to know why I was on olympus? I just come here to clear my mind some time and meet some gods and the saytrs .

As I was walking down the streets of olympus I saw a statue of lady Artemis and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked even when she was hunting.

No Percy! Bad Percy! Don't think about her that way I scolded myself. But that's the problem, I couldn't get her out of my head.

And maybe that's why I didn't date any body since I saw her at the Westover high school while rescuing Nico and Binaca.
I was in love with her by the time I was sitting in the sun chariot (bus?) And the more I see her the more my feelings grew.

But I know that I cannot confess my feeling. She would just castrate me or make me a jackalope and did not want to be become a jackalope or get castrated. So for now my mouth was sealed shut.

As I was walking I heard the sound of a dagger slashing and the sound of sobs following it.

I uncapped Riptide and cautiously moving towards the sound thinking thinking that someone was attacking some one. And I was not completely wrong.

There she was the silver eyed moon goddess hacking metal dummies with her Olympian silver dagger one of her sacred symbol which even though only a fraction of its potential I could literally see it pulsing with godly energy like that Aquaman's trident.

And yet again I was captivated by her heavenly beauty. But I saw tears running down her cheeks. And to say I was shocked was an understatement but I knew that she had a reputation for not showing weakness.

And clearly exhausted she collapsed in a crying heap. So I being me sat down near her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder,"hey" she visibly stiffened and glared at me.