vishnu

Me- Hallo dear humans and Ghosts and ghouls and vampires and gods and heroes and villains and nymphs and satyrs and primordial a and..
Annabeth - can you please shut up and start the story?
Me - pirates and fishes and nemo and monsters..
Annabeth - he is dumber than seaweed brain.
Percy - was that an insult or a praise that you gave me?
Annabeth - forget what I said.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shout out to @SheyG02 for correct answer and thank you for reading my story
Vishnu's pov

My name is vishnu Or widely known in Greek pantheon as sally. Now you might be like what........ How can you ,a male god the second most powerful one, be a mother? Well I am not really sally but she is like me. Confusing ? Let me tell you the full story.

Now as many of you already know gods can be at different places at once and can change gender as they wish. But we indian gods have a special ability, an ability to of creating an avatar or a mortal manifestation of our selves Who have some of our qualities.

And sally got one of the best ones - kindness, sacrifice, protective nature, and readiness to do whatever it takes to save what is dear to them.
She married a prick to save Percy Jackson's life. She is like the all in one mother pack!

Any way let me introduce my self to you all again.

Hi,my name is vishnu the preserver the second most powerful entity on the universe, I protect the universe from the dark hands of the evil.Or if I cannot do that I create someone to do so. I am supercool to be with unless you are evil or harm my devotees ( don't harm them or you will get blasted into subatomic particles never to be seen or heard again your soul frying in pits of boiling oil and then he healed and then whipped a million times then made to run carrying a ton of weight on a hamster field and then making insects squirming inside you and the list goes on and on and on.....)

In a nut shell we indian gods love those who worship us and those who do good to the world. Oh a remainder whom so ever you are don't insult or make jokes on belly button when you are near bhrama or you will not live to see meet another person, he was born from mine after all!!

My father is no one and mother is no one. I am self born. just appeared from Shiva's conscience, no one knows just , Boom! An you have a the second most powerful being in the universe!

Any way, I was in vikhunta, the highest heaven, sleeping on my trusted multi-headed serpent shesha, he who holds all planets on its heads and sings about me every day, floating on the legendary ocean of milk, which by the way produced immortality.

Beside me my wife Lakshmi,the goddes of wealth, talking with me with a lovely smile on her face as I gazed into her lovely eyes.

This was the first time I woke up in a thousand years. As the vishnu the protector It is my Dharma to protect every good there and after protecting the entire universe in the great war. I had to go dormant for recharging my energy. This is the first time I got enough energy to wake up.

" How do you think the universe is running while we were dormant dear?" My wife asked. At this I sighed and said"This I do not know my dear, the universe had been under bhrama's creations since the begining of Kalyug, and we can only go down if ..." I said before I was cut down by the booming voice that I was too familiar with.

"Oh great vishnu the creator of the creator, lord of vaikuntha I summon you." Said bhrama, summoning me to him.

"...that happened " I said surprised. Lakshmi was equally surprised, after all bhrama was not he one to normally call me, why did he call me?.