Bhairava

I did an extensive research ( really! Not kidding) and I found that there are 12 major gods and a little more than 400 minor gods in Greek mythology, over 2000 for the Egyptians, norse mythology got about 600 gods, Chinese mythology got 200 gods and about a thousand spirits and can you even guess how many Hindu gods are there ?a thousand maybe a couple of thousands? no!. you will be shocked to know that there are exactly 330 million gods in indian mythology they are still worshipped all around the world by 1.2 billion humans around the world in around 2.5 million temples around the world !for those who think that their gods are the most superior let me tell you something just lean back on your chair and think! the power of gods increase by the number of people that believe and worship them then I think I can leave you to your imagination to think about the power of Hindu gods.

if you want to know something Hinduism started copy this link and paste it in a browser https/youtu.be/0QB-r1rrop4

and https/youtu.be/xlBEEuYIWwY please see this I do not think I have the will power and the knowledge to write all about Hindu religion (400,000 verses just for the beginners imagine all those words 'shudders')

and Christians have only one freaking scripture that is the Bible!

with only 783,137 words but think about millions and millions of words about hinduism. ' I shudder to even think about my ancestors who had to write all that words!

and i am warning you my facts and assumptions about hindu mithology are not going to be 100% correct. it is just that hinduism is so vast that it impossible to gather all the facts and beliefs and when the British and Mughals captured indians they tried to destroy our culture trying to implant their Cristian and muslim culture deep in the roots of our people trying to destroy our sriptures and annihilate our culture for about 200 years straight but we remained strong.

with this share of knowledge and a little warning lets get back to our hero Perseus who is still fainted on the floor of the Olympian council.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Percy's pov

I woke up to a face full of ash or rather I was covered in it from head to toe, silvery white light shone through the ash. From what I felt I was laying on a rather cold and hard surface.

which was not as uncomfortable as you might have thought I think it was okay being on two wars and countless less quests make you sleep in places far uncomfortable than a cold and hard bed you know (like in a smelly truck with a lion, a deer, and a zebra)

I groaned out loud and sat up , I looked up and saw one of the most beautiful mountains I had ever seen
Snow covered tops so high that It looked like the clouds themselves decided to wrap themselves around I as if they were a belt as beautifully white as they can be, but the cold never bothered me, being the most powerful son of Poseidon makes you immune to extreme temperatures. I have had even lava thrown at me as if they were paintballs and still remained intact and this much cold did nothing to bother me

"You got quite an interesting mind over there Perseus" came

Started I turned and saw a man with a half trident and half face well even I had to admit that he looked more handsome than most gods I have seen.

(Btw this is Siddharth nigam an Indian TV actor )

He turned and looked at me and said

"So you are the new rudransh huh,a Greek at that!" he questioned well more like stated

I reached for the pocket of my Jeans to whip out my sword Riptide.

But the man in front of me said "I don't think that will be needed If I wanted you dead your head would be on the ground but the time you could even move a finger"

Had this threat been from any other oponent I would have scoffed and counted it as an empty threat but judging from the raw power rolling of him and all my demigod sences screaming me to get on my knees and beg for mercy It took all my willpower not to do the same

"You got that right demigod I am not the give empty threats, let me introduce myself to you I am the bhairava second in command of the army of rudra"

can he read my mind?

Everyone can you just need training and with training you can even talk to an other person telepathically, you humans and halfbloods use only
Use a small portion of the brain lord Brahma has generously given you and with meditation and a hell lot of concentration anyone can do that.
He said in my mind just like how gods do

" Who are you and where am I? "

"As I said I am bhairava a humble citizen of India who lives in the mountains like a shepherd, and as for where you are you are on the mountain of adi kailash, my home and you perceus are here in your spiritual form only your soul is present here not your body but you may fell what is going on with your body but not experience it in the level your body does."

"I..I was going to the Olympian council and then I don't remember any thing after that!"

" that would be lord shiva taking control of your body and doing something which I am not allowed to tell you "

Before I could even ask who this lord shiva is Bhairava asked me to turn around which I dutifully obeyed and asked weather I had looked at myself lately?

" I don't think so why? "

Bhairava waved his hand and a mirror appeared in front of me and I was starled to see a white ghostly form looking back

"Woah" I said

" indeed my friend but hat is how your body is now the soul for some reason looks like the body it lives in, but now is not the time to admire yourself now turn around and look at where your Achilles' heel was" he said I turned around to find a burned circle near where my Achilles' heel was with line going around wildly inside the Circle

"That is your rudra's mark Perceus the key to the gateway to the mountains keep it safe boy you will need it "

"Wh.?" I managed to say that much when he me off again!

"You will know it soon boy but I doubt there is hardly any information that my messenger could not answer "

"Ok, now can I ask something?"

"Well you just did, but yeah you can, ask"

" Well can someone please tell me what in the hades Is going on? I don't even know what is going on!"

"Well a That's a good question, to say it in simple words you have been a good hero and a great person so lord shiva has given you the status of rudransh and you get one 'hades' of powers and there is a war coming and time is short boy you need to come to the lair of rudra to complete the ritual of being a rudra."

"Oh, so I need to come here which is india ,if I am guessing right , to gain powers which will help me in a war which you claim is going to happen, and this lord shiva is he some sort of indian God ?"

"Well something like that, yeah"

Just as he said the words a loud thunderous voice shook the mountain saying some thing in some launguage that I didn't understood

Bhairava, unfazed by the voice said "it seems that our time together grows short demigod, if lord shiva wishes we will meet again."

The world around me speed past as I was forced into my body again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well how was it ? Dear readers
I am sorry I was gone for so long
And I don't make any promises regarding when I am going to update gain just withing the next 10 days for sure