14- ~ 𝕶𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 ~

I don't have a gif for this chapter, so enjoy this meme I made about what is currently going through my head for this fanfic🥲

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day, I decided to walk with Miguel down to the dojo. Along the way he explained a Cobra Kai website he made in study hall, that he planned on showing my dad, considering the trouble he was having with advertising.

Miguel and I stood outside of the dojo, waiting for my dad to get there. I checked the time on my phone for the sixth time since we got there. 'He told us five. It's already five twenty and he's not even here yet.' I thought, as Miguel asked "He told us five, right?" I nodded my head a bit "That's what the text I got from him said." Suddenly the roar of my dad's car engine could be heard pulling into Reseda Boulevard.

Once he got out of the red car, Miguel asked "Hey, Sensei, you told us to be here at five, right?" My dad started to unlock the dojo as he responded "Yeah, but, today's training's canceled." Miguel and I both gave him a confused look as Miguel asked "What? Why?" My dad opened the door "Cause I said so." Miguel and I both looked at each other as my dad walked inside.

The two of us were quick to follow him. My dad walked into his office as the two of us followed, Miguel trying to take out his laptop in the process. "Wait, Sensei, there's something that I wanna show you." My dad grabbed another beer bottle from the fridge "Look, I'm really not in the mood." He popped the cap off it.

"But I think you'll like it."

My dad took a sip from the bottle as Miguel placed his computer down on the counter and opened it up. Only to come face to face with the cobra Kai website. I dropped my bag carelessly off to the side as I leaned over Miguel to look at the laptop. "It's a Cobra Kai webpage. Right?" He gestured to the screen with the giant cobra on it "Made it in study hall. Click on the snake."  My dad looked over at me as if to see if he should do it.

I gestured towards the laptop with my head as if telling him to 'do it'. This caused my dad to leaned down a bit and click on the snake. The giant cobra on the screen hissed before going to a sign in page. "Okay, this is the sign-in page. Now I was thinking, maybe we can make an app where you track your progress, get a social media campaign going, get it out to the whole school. The possibilities are endless!" Suddenly the song Round and Round by Ratt started playing from Miguel's phone.

"Oh, that was my mom. I'll uh, call her back later."

He quickly started as he rejected the call, causing it to go to voicemail. I spoke up, a slightly impressed smile on my face "Hey, was that just..." Miguel looked over at me "Ratt? Awesome, right?" I nodded my head as my dad said "Yeah" a smile slowly emerged on my dads face, Miguel looked over at my dad as he continued to speak "I went online and looked up Guns N' Roses and ended up going on this whole '80s-rock rabbit hole." a bright smile sat on his face as he spoke.

"That shit is dope."

Miguel finished his rant as he shook his head a bit, before looking back at the laptop. Miguel started clicking a few things on the laptop as my dad spoke up. "All right." He placed the bottle cap in the counter as he continued "Meet us at the high school at midnight." My dad pointed between me and himself before continuing with "Don't be late." This grabbed Miguel's attention as he stood up.

"W-What for?"

Even I was confused as to why we were going to the one place I hate most, especially during the only hours I don't even have to be there. "You wanna learn how to kick ass? First you gotta learn how to kick." A small smile made it's way onto Miguel's face, and I already knew what my dad had in mind. Considering the fact that he did the exact thing with me when I was younger in order to teach me how to kick.