My knight in green armor -Scythe x Reader-

You ran and ran for what seemed an eternity, your legs were burning and breathing was becoming a more difficult task, you glanced back and the flock of pidgeottos and pidgeys were still following you, it really was a bad idea to take those berries, you kept on until you felt your legs failed you, and you fell to the ground, crying and trembling like a child.

-Help me... Somebody...- You muttered as you curled up in a ball, you tried to stand up but you no longer had any energy left, you thought this was the end when, out of the sudden, a masculine figure appeared in front of you, it scared the flock away, he got closer to you and picked you up bridal style.

-Please hang in there!- You heard him say, his words felt distant, and were barely audible to you, slowly you shut your eyes closed and drifted into a comforting sleep in his arms.

*Timeskip*

As you opened your eyes, you started to realize where you are, walls were white as snow, the air smelled like medicine and alcohol, you looked to your side, and saw a nurse checking if you were alright.

-Oh! You woke up, I'll tell the doctor and your boyfriend- The last word kept you wondering, you knew you didn't have any so who was she talking about? After the doctor left outside was a handsome, green haired man waiting, the doctor told him that he could talk to you, he entered the room smiling sheepishly, he looked strangely familiar for an odd reason.

-Who are you?...- You asked, you were still a bit tired from everything that happened, your mind was suddenly filled with the memories of the pasts events, he sat right next to you and looked down, not wanting to meet your eyes.

-I'm the scyther you took care off...- He raised his face, and you realized how handsome he was, your expression changed to one of shock, to you it was impossible what he proclaimed, since he was a human, he took his scarf off, and you saw the scar that covered his neck, when you found that scyther his neck was badly damaged, and once it healed up in his neck there was left a scar that looked like someone threw paint of his skin color but lighter on it, a smiled crossed your face as you ran your fingers through his har, he blushed and leaned his face into your hand, enjoying the warmth and softness that covered it. He told you everything that happened after you fell asleep, how he took you to the hospital, and how you were asleep for 3 days, you felt your heart race as he talked, and when you imagined him carrying you, you blushed sheepishly.

*Last Tineskip I promise*

You and Scyther walked in the open field at night, after weeks of traveling together you grew an incredibly strong bond with each other, you tugged his scarf and he turned around, you looked to the ground and played with your feets for a moment, he stared at you, tilting his head to the side.

-Is something wrong (Y/N)?- He asked softly, you stood on your tiptoes and kissed his nose, even though you aimed for his lips, you tried to apologize but you were quickly shut by Scyther leaning down and crashing his lips against yours, both of you blushed madly and, after a few long seconds you broke up for air.

-Does that mean you... Love me?- He asked, you happily nodded and smiled, he picked you up and spun you around, both of you laughed as you landed on top of him, laying on the grass.

-My knight in green armor...- You whispered in his ear, he embraced you and you rested your head in his chest, falling asleep in his warm embrace.