The angel I saw (Part 4 of 4) -Reshiram x Reader-

(Y/N)'s POV

I peacefully sat on the roof of my house, the cold breeze blowing my hair as I stared at the starry night sky, I softly ran my fingers through Reshiram silky hair, his head resting on my lap, it has been a few weeks since the stampede accident, and even with what happened, that small adventure felt incredibly good, the adrenaline rushing through my body was one of the best feelings I've had, I guess since I was raised most of the time inside my house, that new experience soon became something I crave for, and recently I had been thinking, of finally starting my journey.

-Reshiram? Can I ask you a question?- I asked him, trying my hardest to calm my nerves, he turned his head to face me, not getting up from his position, and smiled warmly at me, nodding with confidence.

-Well... I recently started to talk to my mother about... Starting my journey and I was wondering, what would you do if she accepted it?- He slowly sat up, and looked up to the sky the same way I did, still smiling at me with warmness.

-I guess, I would like to accompany you, as long as you don't mind- He turned his gaze towards me, blushing a bright pink, I shifted to his side and rested my head in his shoulders, not before kissing him sweetly in the lips.

-I was hoping you would say that. I made up my mind, I want you to come with me- We both nodded, I heard my mother calling and I had to say goodbye from Reshiram. After I layed on my bed, I spent a lot of time thinking what to say tomorrow, and I couldn't wait another second, until the sleep finally knocked me out.

Reshiram's POV

I knocked the door of (Y/N)'s house, my heart beating faster with each minute, soon the mother opened it and welcomed me inside, she told me to sit in the couch, and all of us were reunited, (Y/N)'s sister and mother, herself and of course me and my brother, who became the boyfriend of (Y/N)'s sister.

-Well, I wanted to take the chance that since we're all here, to tell you good news- (Y/N) said, standing up and clasping her hands together, she made a small pause before looking at me and nodding, her gaze returning to her mother.

-Today, I'm going to start my journey to travel all the globe- The room was a killing silent for a second, then her sister stood up along with her mother, the three of them hugging each other. After (Y/N) got her things together, both of us stood in front of the door, she hugged her mother first, a small tear rolling down her cheek.

-I'll promise I'm gonna call- She softly whispered, tears rushing down her mother's face, she turned around to hug her sister, who was trying her best to not cry.

-I'll miss you a lot- The sister spoke, she tightened her hug and slowly let go of her, Zekrom hugged her and playfully ruffled her hair.

-Take good care of my sister- She told him, a small glint in her eye, he gulped and nodded, a small shiver running down his spine as I tried to hold my laughter, she got to my side and we started to walk towards the pokemon lab, we didn't knew what this journey awaited us, but we were excited, and we knew, nothing could get us apart, even in the earth, or flying in the sky, our paths already crossed, and we were now bounded by destiny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is sadly, the last chapter of the series of pokemon x reader oneshots, I hope you enjoyed it, and spent a good time reading these stories :3