Splash of Love -Vaporeon x Reader-

As you peacefully walked in the shoreline of the beach, you started to feel hungry, and your (F/S) looked at you pleading.

-Alright (F/S), lets rest on that dock- You told (F/S), who happily cheered, once of you sat down and got your other pokemons out, you started to eat peacefully, until you saw a shadow move under the water.

-Guys, stand back- Your pokemons looked at you and did what you told them, you stood up and stood in a defensive position, a dark figure jumped out of the water and blocked your view of the sun, the water fell all over you, and you grunted, completely furious.

-I'm sorry! I should have been more careful, are you alright?- A masculine voice asked you, you took your wet hair that blocked your view, and immediately blushed as you saw a handsome, blue haired guy, smiling softly at you.

-Yeah, it's just water...- You tried to say as calmly as you could, the young man sighed in relief and extended his hands towards you.

-Good to hear, I'm Vaporeon, and you are?- He asked, you tilted your head to the side and slowly shook hands with him.

-I'm (Y/N), is your name really Vaporeon?- You bluntly asked, he smiled warmly and nodded.

-Well, it is since I don't have a trainer, I used to be a normal pokemon, but one day I woke up like this, even your pokemons recognize me as one of them- As he finished his small explanation, you looked back at your pokemons and they nodded, you heard his stomach growl, and he blushed madly, laughing sheepishly.

-If you want to, I could share some of my food- He immediately went and hugged you tightly, you blushed as red as a Tamato Berry, he let you go and you all sat back down on the dock. After you finished eating, you realized Vaporeon was staring at you.

-Hold on...- He softly whispered, his hands reached out and slightly brushed your cheeks with his fingers, without you noticing he wiped some cream that was right next to your lips, he smiled and took his hand away from your face, leaving you without his warmth.

-There we go, you had some cream on your face- You brushed the spot he softly caressed, and (F/S) buffed angry, he pushed towards him, making your lips crash together, you slowly leaned into the kiss, and after a whole minute you broke away from air, none of you spoke a single word, all you did was blush.

-Umm... I don't mean to be rude but could you get off from me? You're kind of crushing my chest- He said jokingly, you got off him and then helped him sit right up, both of you looked away, still blushing.

-I uh... I...- Vaporeon stuttered, trying to find something to break the awkward silence between you too, you giggled softly and kissed his cheek.

-You said you didn't have no one, right? Would you like to come with us?- You asked him, he tackled you and nodded happily, he kissed you once again for a brief moment and then looked away, he got off from you and you stood up, you put your pokemons inside their pokeballs and walked away, Vaporeon quickly stood up and ran after you, as soon as he got by your side, you held his hand, intertwining your fingers with his, as you walked out of the beach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/S): Favorite Starter.