Stormy Night -Absol x Reader-

You sat quietly in your bed, shivering and hidden in the bed sheets, you jumped from your bed when you heard another thunder, since you were little you always got scared whenever there was a thunderstorm, but you parents comforted you and made you feel safe in their arms, but since they died in an accident it was never the same, another lightning and thunder appeared in the sky, this time the scare made you run out of your bedroom into the hallway, you tried to think of a way to calm down, and only one crossed your mind, you walked to Absol's bedroom and knocked on his door, blushing furiously.

-Are you alright?- Absol asked, it has been a few days since he became human for no reason, and you felt guilty for having a crush on him, you nodded and stared at the wooden floor, trying to not stare at his abs or face, since he was only wearing his black briefs tonight, he leaned on the door frame and waited for your answer.

-I was, t-trying to sleep and the storm didn't let me and well... I-I was wondering if I could s-sleep with you?- You stuttered, and mentally cursed yourself for not being able to talk properly, your heart pounded hard against your chest as breathing became a more difficult task.

-Sure, come in- He spoke softly, a heartwarming smile crossed his face as he took your hand into his, you only blushed harder as he laid you in bed with him, you tried to fall asleep but as another thunder hit outside all you could do was bolt right up, clinging to his body, you looked up at him embarassed and crying softly.

-I-I'm sorry, you must think I'm a coward...- You whispered, sobbing slightly, your words were barely audible, but he totally understood, he shook his head slightly and pulled your face closer to his, his pale skin shining with the moonlight.

-Everyone is afraid of something, even myself, don't be ashamed of your fears- His voice soothed your mind, but they also raised a question, and it tingled on your mind by the second, like a constant doorbell ringing it troubled you.

-What are you afraid of?- You bluntly asked, he looked down at you, blushing softly, he rested his chin in your head, and snaked his arms around you, pulling you closer to his body.

-Well, I'm afraid of... Of losing you- For the first time you saw Absol getting nervous, he looked away blushing a deep shade of red, but you took his face between your hands and kissed him on the lips. After you broke away for air, he stared wide eyed at you, his heart skipped a beat as you smiled at him, once again you laid on his bed, cuddling, before you fell asleep, he whispered.

-I love you...- He slowly closed his eyes, and before you shut yours, you quickly answered.

-I love you too- Silence overcame in the air, but it was a pleasent one, the rain still fell heavily and the thunders could still be heard, but it no longer bothered you, for the first time in many years, you fell asleep easily during a thunderstorm.