The angel I saw (Part 3 of 4) -Reshiram x Reader-

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt out of place, I didn't know what I had to do as Reshiram started to walk towards Zekrom, he grabbed Zekrom by the collar of his jacket, and put up his fists covered in hot, red flames, they stared at each other for a few moments, until the fire slowly died, Reshiram let go of Zekrom and walked back to me.

-Reshiram?...- I softly asked, gently resting my hand in his cheek, he smiled and glanced at my scratched arms and legs, concern reflected in his gaze.

-I'm fine Reshiram, nothing I have never dealt with- I told him comfortingly, I wanted to stand up to show him but as soon as I was standing on my feet, a lighting shock of pain jolted through my body, I fell to the floor, on all fours, and I had to bite my lower lip so a scream didn't escape.

-I think I-I twisted my ankle...- I whispered, holding back the tears that were fighting to roll down my cheeks.

-I have to take you to the hospital- Reshiram exclaimed, he looked at me and carefully picked me up the same way he did before, I tried my best to not squirm from the pain, and my hands instinctively grasped to Reshiram's clothes.

-I'll come with you- Zekrom spoke, Reshiram turned around and nodded, both of them spread their wings and we flew to the closest Pokemon Center.

Reshiram's POV

After they took (Y/N) to treat her, they told us to wait until they finished, Zekrom and I sat on a couch next to each other, and none of us wanted to break the silence that distanced us.

-Ma'am please calm down!- A nurse spoke, a few meters away from us there was (Y/N)'s mother and sister, I rushed towards them and tried to calm them down. After the misunderstanding finished, we all sat impatiently in the Waiting Room.

-Reshiram...Brother?- Zekrom whispered, looking straight into my eyes, I returned the gaze, trying to hold back my tears, and to not punch him in the face.

-I don't want to talk to you, be lucky I haven't burned you to ashes- I coldly cut him, I had to hold back so I didn't burn this whole building.

-You know it wasn't my choice!- He shouted in anger, he took his glasses off, to reveal the small amount of blue electricity coming from his golden eyes.

-You could have run away with me...- I felt my breath become warmer, and the inside of my throat prepared to spit fire, but I knew I couldn't do it, and tried my best to calm down.

-Can I say something? I don't know what happened between you two, but what I do know is that you're siblings, you're the only family of blood you have, right? You shouldn't be hating on each other, because you'll never know when you're going to need each other- We wanted to protest, but we knew the mother was right, I put my fist in front of Zekrom, looking to the other side, a second later Zekrom laughed and we fistbumped, the laugh decreased until nothing could be heard anymore, for the first time, we both smiled back.

-Ms. (L/N)? You can come to see your daughter now- A nurse came up to us, we followed her through the white and cold halls, until we stopped in front of a room, the nurse opened the door for us, letting us inside.

-Aww my poor baby- The mother said, before pulling (Y/N) in for a hug, she had all her wounds cleaned and patched up, the only thing that truly concerned was her bandaged foot.

-I'm alright mom, it's not that bad- (Y/N) spoke, blushing and slightly embarassed, after the mother let go of her, the sister jokingly ruffled with her hair, and she quickly fixed it, playfully nudging her arm. I walked up to her and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead, running my fingers through her (H/C) locks. The nurse explained to us that in about a month she'll be walking normally again, but for the moment she will need a lot of rest, all I hope is that the month passes by quickly.