1.

She was ready. She always was.

She tied her bandana over her short hair, strapped her guns on her waist belt, stashed knives in her boots, and put two guns in her vest over her cropped shirt and left the dark cave.

The sun shone into her guzzolined eyes as she got outside. She wiped her baggy camouflage green pants, trying to get most of the dirt off before mounting the War Rig.

She sat alongside her best friend and companion Furiosa as they set up the truck, ready for their plan.

She glanced down at her left hand and checked the bandage over her burned scar was secure.

She always had a wrapping over the branding she received. They usually put it on the back of their necks, but when she was taken, she attacked multiple war boys and even killed one. As punishment they placed it on the back of her hand where it would be noticeable, that hurt like hell and took longer to heal.

As Immortan Joe pushed the levers to give access to water, they both watched as the helpless souls fought to get their need. She licked her lips as she watched the rare water hitting the dirt, she wished she could have a drink.

The two women looked at each other, she nodded.

Furiosa then started the Rig, driving along past the helpless lives as the other war cars followed.

Just a couple of miles away from Gastown, the two friends looked at each other and started their plan.

Furiosa turned left, off from the main road and started to head East, beginning their mission.