3.

She was in the War Rig as the girls washed themselves and took a drink, as Furiosa tried to get most of the sand out of the motors.

She was reloading the guns and checking most controls in the truck. Before she got out, she noticed all the girls frozen in place as Angharad took the water hose to the back of the truck.

The girl looked at the side view mirror and saw a stranger holding a gun at the women, with a chain connected to Nux's hand and a metal mask revealing his features. It was the blood bag she saw before.

She let him have a long sip of water before jumping out and pulling her own gun out, aiming at him with no fear. He noticed and dropped the hose, bringing aim at her with his weapon.

The girl walked toward the stranger, never leaving his eye contact. Furiosa didn't like the risk she was taking, for Furiosa always wanted to keep her safe.

"Stop", she warned her, but she kept moving forward. Furiosa didn't stop either.

"Q!" she shouted.

No one ever called her by her name unless it was important. She did stop, but did not let go of her aim and eye contact.

She then noticed his gun. The safety was off and the closing end was broken. It wasn't a gun at all, it was busted. He was only bluffing.

She started to move toward him again. Furiosa yelled to her once more but she didn't listen.

Once she was face to face with the stranger, they looked into each other's eyes, she saw the same look he had when they first made eye contact and had the same feeling he wasn't bad.

Q made her move.

She lunged at him, grabbing his gun and swung it at him. They fought in the sand until she was on top of him with her gun pointed at his head.

She looked at his eyes once more before saying in his ear,

"You'll have no chance of survival". She then looked back into his eyes and said, "I will not be threatened to kill you on spot".