12.

The chase has started and so has the war. Billets rang from all around and the guitar rang its medal rock across the wasteland.

As Q kept shooting her gun, she saw that Toast was taken, and she didn't allow it.

She pushed off the War Rig and jumped onto Immortans car to get her back. As she fought, the stranger came out onto the tank to wait for her.

After a fight with Rectus and Joe, and bleeding scratches, a black eye with bruises, she managed to get Toast out. Furiosa pulled the War Rig close to the car, enough so they could jump back on. Toast jumped first and the stranger helped her back on.

Immortan tried shooting at them but Furiosa backed away. There was a big jump for Q to make, Furiosa couldn't come any closer or Joe would keep shooting. Rectus started to come at her so she acted quickly.

It's was as if it went in slow motion, right before Rectus could grab her, she jumped as far and high as she could and the stranger caught her forearms before she fell off.

As Q was hanging over the tank with the stranger holding on to her, they both looked into each other's eyes. She saw he had the same look he had when they first saw each other.

Not paying attention, Immortan made his move and shot a bullet at Q, hitting her on her side. She screamed out in pain as she almost slipped out of the strangers grip.

Luckily, the stranger grabbed her by the wrists tightly, knowing he wasn't about to let her go.

As Furiosa drove away from the car, the stranger pulled Q onto the War Rig as she fell on him, looking pale, weak, and very much in pain as she bled out.

The stranger pulled her close to him as he wrapped his arms around her, knowing he wasn't going to let her go.