6.

After a few minutes' drive, Q carefully stood up to return with the others.

She slowly walked out, holding her injured arm. When she slammed on the top twice, Furiosa and the stranger drew their weapons as they opened the latch thinking it was the enemy.

"It's only me," she said waving her hand.

Once the stranger noticed it was her, he quickly put his gun away half embarrassed.

As she climbed inside, Furiosa noticed the bloody arm.

"You got shot?" she asked,checking her arm.

The stranger looked at her to check if she was okay.

"Just grazed" she said, as she saw him looking at her through the rear view mirror, he immediately looked away.

Q pulled off her bandana from her head and started to wrap it around her arm as a bandage. The stranger noticed how she flipped her short hair to the side in awe.

"Here, sit in your seat, I'm going to check on the motors'' Furiosa said as she went through the door.

Q sat on the passenger seat, she tied the wrapping and studied her wound and then propped her arm on the window looking out into the desert.

The stranger glanced at her and asked in his deep raspy voice, "Does it hurt?"

Q turned her head to look at him, she was surprised he even spoke, "Only at first".