4. Dollface

dollface

My eyes hardened into fear, a thick cold sweat forming. That was all I could think about in that moment. Despite the situation, the drunken men, the hand on my thigh, the stench of sweat and alcohol, all I could focus on was that one word. That one phrase.  That face

 I looked back up at the man and rather than seeing the bar creep's face, all I could see was that man, that thing, that monster. The one who shot Jack, that terrible day those four years ago. It sent my mind into a spiral; It was getting harder to breathe I could feel the tears welling up in the corners of my eyes.

I was no longer in the bar, it had become that city with the crashed bus and my peers running around in fear as the men dressed in green shot at them. The two men in front of me morphed into the last two men my closest friend saw before I lost him, the men from all of my days of nightmares. 

I was scared, sad, confused, but most importantly, angry.  I was so angry.  I wasn't in that bar, I was in that city and these were the men that shot Jack right in front of me.

"You BASTARD!" I screeched throwing my weight onto the man, causing both of us to tumble to the rough wood-planked ground.  "you'll pay for what you've done" I rasped out through my blurry and teared up vision, pounding my fists against his chest.

"What the h- Get off of me, your insane!!" The man exclaimed throwing my body off of his. 

The other men that he was with very quickly noticed the situation and made there way over.

"Wow, Jesse you found yourself a feisty one!" One of them cooed in a strange drunken and supportive voice. I growled and shot up, running over to him throwing a punch.  I felt his nose crack underneath my fist. 

By now the two old men and the woman had left the bar not wanting to get involved.  The bartender was cowering in the corner of the bar. 

"GODDAMNIT, you broke my nose you crazy bitch!" The man I had punched yelled, holding his face.  Blood was pouring out of his nose.  I couldn't help but laugh at the sight.  A giggle escaped my lips.

"What in God's name is so funny to you right now??" One of the other men asked in an angered tone.

"Well for one, I just busted your buddy's face open.  Two, how dare you call me crazy.  How DARE you! After what you did to him, my friends, what you did to me.  HAHAHA" I replied following with a fit of laughter.  I had no idea what I was doing and had no control over my actions and words.  The chaotic city had turned back into the bar but I still saw the man's face and I was still overcome with many emotions.  What was happening?

 But my thoughts over the situation were short lived when the man with the broken nose raced over to me and violently shoved my shoulders, forcing me into the wall. 

"I don't know what you are talking about you crazy woman." He started and yanked my hair, forcing my head into the wall. "But you messed up my face and now it's my turn.  You sure are a pretty one, I could do some damage you know." He finished, inching his face closer to mine.

I flinched at his words feeling his breath on across my face.  I spit onto the man's eye in return, just to receive a blow to the stomach from somebody else.  Two of the other four men had walked over but I just hadn't noticed.  

"Hmm, somebody needs to be punish-d" The man I first jumped on (who I now know as Jesse) sneered, popping the d and giving me a wink.  I glared at him, my pupils just murderous black dots of hate, while I was doubled over from the previous blow.  The other two men also walked over, making it five tall muscular men against one small female me.

One of the new ones let out a small chuckle as he walked over to me, looking me in the eyes with his lust-ridden ones.  He pinned my wrists above my head and began roughly kissing my neck.  I resisted the urge to vomit and kneed him in the groin causing him to stumble backward in pain.

"You shouldn't have done that little lady." Another of them sneered through a grin. He wrapped one strong hand around my neck and used his other to wave Jesse over.  Jesse pinned one of my wrists to the wall while another came on my other side and pinned another.  

I tried to kick the man with his hand on my neck's shins only to have him tightly press to my thigh onto the wall, immobilizing my leg. He then began to grind his hips against mine, laughing into my neck. I yelled and whimpered, trying my best to squirm from the three men holding me down.  The other two began laughing and cheering the man on, making him just go harder.  

I jerked all of my weight to one side hoping to break free; It didn't work at all. 

"Oh sweety don't struggle.  Don't worry, we got you."  He whispered in my ear pressing and squeezing my neck and began planting kisses along my neck and collar.  He then brought his lips up to mine, kissing me roughly.  I screamed against his mouth and butted his forehead with mine. I felt knuckles collide against my cheek bone, causing me to yell in pain.  

"Stay still darling, it'll make this easier." He spit between clenched teeth.  One of the other men punched me in the sides a few times for good measure.

The man in front of me put his hand underneath my shirt and started to slide it up.  I froze in horror feeling the cold air against my bare skin, praying they weren't going to go all the way.

"Get your hands off of the poor girl, you disgusting scum of the earth!" Somebody bellowed, crashing an empty beer bottle against the man's skull, causing him to crumple to the ground. 

******

Oooo chapter four, well that was intense.  Who do you guys think saved her? I split this chapter into two smaller ones so the next one is kind of part two of this chapter haha.  I hope the attempted rape seen wasn't to dark, if so please let me know and if I should put trigger warnings on every chapter. Comment you thoughts please!!!