Chapter 3:

Rose's POV:

I spilled it..

I spilled it all over her.

"WHAT THE-" I heard her say. She whipped around and I slowly matched my eyes to hers. Her beautiful hazelnut eyes and long eyelashes pierced through me. I then realized that I actually spilled it.

"OH MY GOODNESS! I'M SO SORRY!" I yelped with shock. Everyone in the theater stared at me. My eyes twitched. Everyone. Was. Looking. At. Me. Oh. No. I bowed down as an apology, quickly grabbed the girl's arms, and ran out.

I shoved her into the restroom and yanked out a bunch of paper towels to wipe my stupid clumsy mess of soda. "I'm so sorry... I really didn't mean to!" She rolled her gorgeous eyes again and I felt a huge pile of guilt on me. My chest was heavy the more I looked at the stain and I had to take my inhaler to stop from fainting. She then seemed to be more friendlier and kinder. I thought so. "It's fine. I'll do it myself," she said as she took the paper towels from my shaky hands. "You can go back and watch the movie. I was gonna head out anyways." I nodded, gulping my spit down my throat. I shouldn't have done this, but I did.

"I know you go to Sunset Park High School. I saw you with Mr. Peters coming out of detenti-" I'm so stupid. I'm so freaking dumb. Oh you stupid, stupid, stupid, idiot. She glared at me. "So what? What if I go to the same school as you do?"

I gulped some air. Ugh... she probably thinks you're so weird now... "Uh..uh- like I saw you had no f-f-friends, so I wanted to... umhm.. yanno.. Become friends?" I stuttered. When I speak to strangers, I stutter from nervousness a lot. It's really annoying. I feel like they're judging me with whatever I do.

She laughed. "No. I don't even know you. I've never seen you before either. You can forget your offer." I blinked. And again. "Oh.. I'm sorry for bothering then.." I started walking out of the restroom, but she said one more thing that changed my life. "You still owe me. Buy me coffee at SweetCafe, 3:00 p.m, tomorrow." I glanced at her one more time before nodding and heading out.

She wasn't very nice...

I've always had many friends. I'm friendly all over and love my friends as sisters and brothers. But that all changed with Eliza leaving.

My phone rang with a flood of notifications. It was late at night, around 12:00 p.m. but I was wide awake, thinking about today. So much drama... A lot had happened today at school. I whined as I reached for my phone.

The phone screen read -

14 new messages from: Eliza

Oh. It's just her. I swiped left and was swarmed with a spam of 'ROSEEE, ROSEEE, ROSEEE.' I thought she was crazy.

what gurl. It's late.

i'm sorry. but- this is serious-

okay, what is it? is it about school?

no.. it's a bit weird...

oh. okay well? Go onnnnn-??

uh...

i'm waitingg

ughh

My eyes widened.

..what-?