75

Okay

COMIC :D

So I based this comic from a Question I asked my parents- 

"Do you think Taiwan is the same or Different than China?"

My Dad:(WHO KNOWS ALOT OF HISTORY-) He said the same, and he has a reason. Taiwan use to be Republic of China but as years passed by it got pushed into an island. They have capitalistic minds as well that's a difference from China.

I told him " but Taiwan helps East Turkistan-"

He replied "Yes, I know, but think about it. China hates our country. Taiwan hates China so the Taiwanese supports East Turkistan's independence. It's the same for Hong Kong. Before they didn't care but since China is oppressing them they sided with East Turkistan to bug China and need of Support. BUT if Taiwan OWNS the land of China and China has the land of Taiwan, they will do the same thing, because East Turkistan has access to other country's and amazing trades, they need the minerals and they need East Turkistan for the Silk Road project. If you loose East Turkistan and the rest- You don't have many resources and it's hard to trade. So Taiwan will do the EXACT same thing as China.

(Reasonable yes. But I think Taiwanese and Taiwan are different from Chinese and China.)

My Mom's reply. "Some similarities, some differences.-

I have 2 coworkers back when I worked at the Airport and they are Taiwanese. They will tell me they are Taiwanese their true identity, but will say they are Chinese to others. They have many similarities. I think Taiwan was at War at East Turkistan at one point in life (She's talking about ROC, she doesn't know history very well XD) So.. they are same, but they are mostly different:)

NOW CHINA HOWEVER THINKS TAIWAN IS THE SAME- AND TAIWAN IS APART OF CHINA(WHICH IS NOT, CHINA STOP TRYING TO TAKE LAND THAT ISN'T YOURS :) )

NOW WHAT I THINK: Taiwan is 100% DIFFERENT from China, the people, their HEARTS- (Chinese police is stupid and heartless) And I'm sure Taiwan will NEVER do the same thing what China is doing-

(Pls tell me from the people of Taiwan- Pls tell me you will never do that and just be ally's and let East Turkistan and the other country's free-)

Turkish: