85

A Countryhumans Book made me search this up

HMMMMMMMM

DO YOU THINK THAT SOMEONE WILL LITERALLY LAY ON THEIR BACKS-

Okay now...

Back in East Turkistan we have these storys, most story make you...

C R I N G E or make you feel happy AND CRINGE AT THE SAME TIME-

Lemme tell you some storys that Uyghurs use to teach their children to do right things AND shows that are on Uyghur TV that are uyghur storys

(BIT GRAPHIC-)

Story #1

(There is this saying that most parents say "NEVER throw out anything like your nails outside- throw it away inside-) There is a reason because thats your DNA.

So there is a story to SCARE some kids into doing that- >:D

(Remember this is East Turkistan. Many uyghurs can get scared EASILY because they never see horror most of the time. HECK, MANY UYGHURS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LGBTQ is XD)

STORY TIME

So there was this boy who would never like being clean and he would ignore his parents orders. One day he just threw away his nails outside after cutting them (DUH LIKE- WHO DOESNT CUT THEIR NAILS-) but, he didn't know that someone was watching him. There was this Demon who noticed it and examined the DNA and had a sinister idea. He shapeshifted himself to look exactly like that boy. 

One day the boy went outside to play with his friends and the Demon quickly took his place and acted like him, but he acted more nicer and cleaner and the Mother didnt know what happened, but she never suspected thats a Demon.

When the real boy came back he sees a duplicate of himself and started shouting at the Shapeshifted Demon. The Mother got SO conused and grabbed the wrists of the shapeshifted demon and the boy and basically dragged them to the eldest women that lived in their neighboorhood.

When they brought them there the old women knew EXACTLY who the Demon was and she just grabbed a butchers knife, that scared the Demon off. She setted the knife down and told the Mother that she is glad she brought them to her. She told her that if she choosed to believe the demon, at night he would hang her.

Soon the boy started to be more cleaner and MUCH more nicer than he was before. Just doing that could save his parent's life.

HOW WAS IT- THAT WAS THE STORY THAT SOME UYGHUR PARENTS TELL THEIR KIDS-

Now there was another story that was just a little movie on the TV in East Turkistan:

(Bit graphic-)

5 kids choosed to go swimming in a lake they found nearby. 2 of the kids where girls around the age 12 or 14 and 2 where boys around the age 18 and 15. The last one was a boy at the age 13. The youngest boy started swimming towards the middle of the lake, while the rest was about to get into the water the youngest boy screamed. When they all started to swim towards him, the boy got dragged under and the water turned red. 4 of the kids scrambled out of the water in horror as they saw their friend just dissapear.

The 12 year old girl told them she will get the cops. She ran out of the lake shore and started racing towards the police station which is nearby. The 18 year old boy choosed to dive in the water to try to find the youngest boy, he putted on these swimming goggles and dived to the bottom of the lake. He finally found the boy but the boy's neck was slitted and blood was everywhere and he notice some parts of the arm was bitten off. 

He felt a tap on his shoulder and when he looked behind him he saw a boy, with holes all around his body and his mouth was slitted, it would open wide- The 18 year old boy started screaming under the water and tried swimming to safety, he made it. That's a good thing, but his arm had alot of clawed marks and it was bleeding. When the police came, the police quickly showed the sign nearby the lake saying 'DO NOT SWIM. Death count: 12.'

:D YAY UYGHUR STORYS