Chapter 2 - Meeting Them-

Present

Present

(y/n) POV:

'(y/n) wake up, oi wake up'

I groan and continue hugging my pillow "just five more minute..."

'Hey, your strawberry boy keeps banging your apartment door almost like 10 minute ago ya know'

"Hey, Kuro. Today is still weekend, right?" I asking my curse that was sit at my bed side.

'nope, sweet tart today is your lovely Monday' Kuro said with smirk smile on his face.

"oh shot! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I hurriedly off my bed and take a quick shower before wearing my school uniform. Opened my apartment door and start running to my school.

--------------------

"yo (y/n), how was your day today?" Yuji asking with goofy smile on his face. 'Oh, that smile. That precious smile that I wish to keep it forever with me.'

"aye my strawberry boy, my days keep better if you keep smiling like that to me" I said it and I hug his waist that make him flinch over my action.

"oh, re-really? that great." and he hug me back. 'ah..this warm feeling..'

"hey how was gramps? I want to visit him today, you with me right?" I asking him while holding his hand. "yeah, gramps getting better I guess? Of course I'm with you (y/n)! I can't leave without you by my side!" said Yuji with his face just close inch to me.

"ah...o-okay then, let's go!"

'(y/n) you dumb why did you flinch like that and why did his face was so close to me?!'

--------------------

'sobs. I hope gramps is in better place' I tried to hold my tears but its seems like it betrays me and right now I'm sobbing hard. I sat at the chairs that near the paying counter at the hospital while Yuji fill in something on the piece of paper.

'why are you crying sweet tart? It just a normal circle of life, right?' asking Kuro.

"yeah, it just... gramps, he the one who save my life and I feel just like home whenever I'm with him but now his gone I don't know if that feeling still same."

"Yuji Itadori, correct?"

I was surprised and looked toward to the boy with black spiky hair. Then he says that he from Jujutsu Specialty High School? What kind of school is that? I never heard of it.

After he explained all the cursed stuff to us, we all hurriedly go back to school to save our senpais. But it seems like we're too late, the school was already surrounding with heavy aura and I hate it.