Chapter 4 - 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 -

(y/e/c) : your eye colour

' Are you kidding me?! '

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

When we all already at our destination, Gojo Sensei opening the door and introducing the principal to both of us.

"Meet your school principal, Masamichi Yaga" said Gojo-sensei.

"Satoru, you're late again. Late by eight minutes!" scold the school principal to Gojo sensei. "I thought you already fix that habit of yours"

'Eh, is that old guy is our principal?! And he making a cute stuff?' i was shocked when i saw there full of cute fluffy's stuff around that old guy.

"I bet you're making a dolls anyway, eight minutes is not a big deal, right?" said Gojo toward the principal.

"So, that the kid" and with that Yuji bow and introduce himself toward to the principal. "My name is (y/n)(l/n) and i like to eat sweet things, nice to meet you!" i introduce myself after Yuji did.

"And you also found the person i request to you, huh. Satoru" 'person that he request? I wonder who is it?'  

(it's you lol(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.))

"Why are you here?" ask the principal bluntly.

"For an interview?" said us both unison.

"I ask for Yuji first (y/n), then you" I just nod mean that I understand. "Good. Now boy, why are here i mean to Jujutsu Specialty"

"Uh..to learn jujutsu?" said Yuji with nervously.

"What about after you learn about curses and exorcism?" ask the principal. "Well, i'm gonna collect all remaining Sukuna finger. It's gonna be dangerous if it just let it be"

My shoulder suddenly being grab by someone when I look back i saw Gojo-sensei  drag me to the side. 'Oh it just him' thought myself. 'What does i have to say when that principal try to ask me something that out of my knowlegde?' my mind right now is messy.

I clicked my tongue 'tch' and seems that it attracted Gojo-sensei attention. "Something in your mind, (y/n)? You can share if want it" said Gojo-sensei. 'Should I ask?'

"Ano, Gojo-sensei who the person that principal talked about?" I asked him with a face full of curiosity.

"Well that person is y-" his stopped when we both hearing this word.