Chapter 3 -Decision-

An hours ago

An hours ago

Principal yaga POV:

Ringgg

"hey, gojo I have a request for you. I need you to find (l/n) (y/n) before the higher-ups find her first."

"yo, it's rare for me to get a request from you. A personal opinion? Asked Gojo.

"yeah. It would be a problem if the higher-ups realize her existence in this world."

"why is that?" Gojo asked with a curious tone.

"(l/n) supposed to be executed since she was a baby that what the higher-ups thought. But the elders of her village didn't do it, they just froze up her mind, age and soul." I explained it to him

"so, how old is she now? And what made the higher-ups desperately wanted to kill her?

"Her age supposed 25 years old but because of that incident, she now 15 years old. Her cursed technique almost like you, but there only one problem. She has a mixed blood of special grade curse in her body."

"hum...intersting. Fine I accept it.." Said Gojo.

     -----------------------------

(y/n) POV:

"what the situation?" asked the blindfolded guy.

"Gojo-sensei, what are you doing here?!" Asked Fushiguro to the blindfolded guy.

'that guy is his sensei? What weird guy.' Thought myself

"I wasn't gonna come at first but the higher ups got involved after hearing that a special grade cursed object went missing." Said that blindfolded guy. "so did you find it?"

"sorry,I ate it." Said Yuji

"for real?"

"for real." Fushiguro and I said unison.

The blindfolded guy walking toward Yuji and put his hand under his chin while his face just inch between them. 'w-what, why are they so close!' I put my hand on my face tried to cover my blushing face.

"can you switch with Sukuna? just ten second." Asked the blindfolded guy. "are you sure?" Yuji try to confirmed it.

"don't worry, I'm crazy strong" said that blindfolded guy with proud smirk on it.

He then handing me a paper bag "hold this for me can, ya? That kikufuku mochi from Sendai." 'what? this guy buys souvenirs, while his student was fighting to death?!'

                                                                      -----------------------------

"hey what are you doing to yuji?!" I asked the blindfolded guy who holding unconscious Yuji on his arm. 'is he going to kill him?' I grit my teeth and glare at him. I was about to run toward him but just within a second he already in front of me.