Chapter 8 -𝐷𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛-

"Ughh"

"Ughh"

"Hey, hey, (y/n) are you okay? You passed out after you seeing Yuji body." ask Gojo with worried expression.

"Yeah, i'm fi-" my word being cut off when Yuji come approach at me

"(y/n), i'm glad you okay. I afraid that you might not wake up." Yuji hold me close to him.

"Don't worry i'm still alive, Yuji. And I think you should cover yourself first." I slightly move away. He yelp and apologies to me. "Anyway, i'm glad to see you breathing again, Yuji."  I give him a high five and he gladly accept it.
"Yep. Me too (y/n)!"

"Did somebody forget about me?" Gojo pout at us.

"Yeah, maybe we do" i rolling my eyes playfully.

(Time Skip)

6:00 A.M

I woke up early today because Gojo-sensei told to practice with second year students and Megumi will be there too. It still early morning and I was walking at the hallway to look around the place 'this place is not bad' while I was walking I meet the person that I wanted to meet.

"Good morning, Zenin-senpai." I greet her and she look at me with 'hum, who are you?' expression. "I'm (y/n) (l/n), Gojo-sensei told me that I will be practicing with you guys from today" I bowing in front of her.

She smile "So, you're (y/n)-chan" and she told me that everytime when Gojo-sensei visited them he always talked about me. I was surprise and giggle after hear that.

❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Arghhhh!!" 'I take it back, I take it backk!' my body fall into the ground. "Okay, that it for today! (y/n)-chan you need to work out more to make sure you can receive and give an attack." she sigh "okay Zenin-san, I will try harder" I am breathless, I never thought it would be this hard or maybe because I was lazy to doing some work out.

"It's okay (y/n)-chan, this your first time training right?" said the panda and lay my head on his arm. "Yeah, you can become better if you keep practicing." Megumi try to comfort me. "Shake" said Toge. 'Huh? What does that mean?' " thank you guys, I will work hard!"

"Zenin-senpai, how to carry a cursed tools? I don't mind with fighting face to face with a weapons but I don't want it full in my arm when it about to fight. You always carries more than two weapon right? How?" ask Megumi.

"I make panda to hold it." said Maki-san bluntly. Megumi make a 'I shouldn't have asked' face. "Can I use a cursed tools too?" I asked them. "Of course you can, if you keep working hard." said Maki-san.

'Sigh. Still long way to go'

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

After taking a warm bath, I fall my body on my bed staring at the ceiling and remember what Sukuna told me."What do you mean that two women ain't my mother?"

"Like I said, that two b!tchess is not your mother. They just..well use you." tell Sukuna look directly at you. 'can I trust him?' "If you said their ain't my mother, then where is my real mother?!" I starting to lose my patient. "I only can said this to you, she died a long ago. Your real mother been killed by a sorcerers."

I scoff and look at him. "Do you think I will believe that?" he look at me and smirk "It's up to you if you want to trust me or not. Ask that blindfold guy if you want the details he knows everything about you."

"What. How?"

"Can we trust him, Kuro?"

'It's up to you, I just follow whatever decision you choose sweet tart.'

"Promise me you always be by my side forever, Kuro."

'I promise (y/n). Always.' his shadow hold me. 'It feel warm'

Wind blowing through the opening window, the light of moon light up the room. (y/n) slowly to drowsy into her own dream not until someone burst into her room. "Oh, there you're (y/n)-chan! Wake up, wake up!" Gojo said excitedly.

"W-what the- Gojo-sensei? What are you doin' at here in the middle of the night?" "I'm going to teach you something, come on!" 'what kind of lesson that be teach in the middle of the night?'

I didnt even have a time to response, Gojo-sensei already pick up my body. I closed my eye tightly and when I open up my eye, my surroundings is different. 'This is forest, how the heck am I doin at here?!'

"(y/n)? Why are you here?!" Yuji surprise when he saw me. "Ask Gojo-sensei" I pointed at him. He smile and we looked at infront of us and shocked when we see a cursed mountain head shape.

Yuji beside me already laugh hard stomach while i'm just giggle at look at that curse again. 'That thing not just a normal cursed, right Kuro?'

'Yes, be careful dont let your guard down, sweet tart'

I nodding and that cursed already piss off when Gojo-sensei told it weak. The surrounding is change, we already at the middle of pool of lava.

"Dont worry my beloved students, I will not letting you both hurt and dont you fell for after this~" 'w-what?' he wink at us and take off his blindfold.

"Domain Expansion, Infinite Void"

I was surprise and staring into his deep blue sky eyes color. 'Its so pretty' just a blink of eyes we were all at the different place, again.

Gojo snap it head really easy with smiled on his face.

'How strong is he?'

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Sorry for late updated and thank you for reading my story.❤️

Feel free for votes and comments

And feels free to reads my other story

_LazyMind_