Chapter 7 -𝐴 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑙-

"(y/n)"

"(y/n)"

✧✧✦

Geto POV

"She already awake."

"Does she already awake along time ago?" ask Jogo with questionable expression.

I'm just chuckle when he asking me. "The things i'm talking about is her awaken memory not her soul and body."

"Let's back to our conversation, how can we defeat the shamans?" Jogo begin to lost his own patience.

"In two conditions, make Gojo Satoru unable to fight and win over the double-faced Itadori Yuji."

"Aren't that kid already dead?" ask Jogo. "Well, I wonder." I smirk at him.

(y/n) POV

Huff huff

"Wait, (y/n)! Please hear me first!" Gojo try to hold me but i keep running until I arrive at that place.

"Lie! Gojo you must be mistaken, Yuji can't easily die you know. And I must see him right now!" my body was shaking non-stop.

I stop right in front of the door that where Yuji was at. I take a deep breath and twist the door knob.

"(y/n)! Wait!"

Tears over flowing from my eyes and I unable to say any word. My body being catch by Gojo when I almost fall. I look at him and said " G-Gojo that's not Yuji, right? He alive and he just sleep, right?"

Gojo just silence and hold me tight. "I'm sorry but that's him, (y/n)" More tears coming from my eyes and my sight slowly turn into darken.

"(y/n), wake up. Hey (y/n)!"

✧✧✦

Urgh

"Where am I? Why everything is red?" I start walking and try to find a way back to that room. "Why he must die, it's not fair."

'(y/n) keep yourself together. He still alive, I can feel it'

"Really, Kuro! But how?"

'He is Sukuna vessel, remember?'

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I chuckle to myself. 'Someone back to herself, hah?' Kuro tease me.

"Shut up, of course I would be sad if my best friend died" i'm pouting.

'Yeah. Yeah i'm sorry, sweet tart.'

Geh!

Someone scream. There is someone at here? I ran toward to the voice and surprise what I see in front of me.

"Yuji!"

"(y/n)?! How did you get in here?!" Yuji yell at me with shocked face before he being step on by Sukuna.

Bllurpp!

"Sukuna!" I glare at him furiously. "You're the one who killed Yuji, right?"

"Hello princess, what with that expression? Quite interesting you can entering my domain so easily." he said with smirk on his face.

"What domain? I don't understand what the heck you talking about."

"Humm.. Seems like you don't know everything yet about your own Curse Technique, huh?" he said with his hand under his chin. "Well, this place is my territory and you can only entering this place if I allowed it."

"And Yuji, if you accept my conditions I will fix your heart back and bring you back to life." said Sukuna big smile on his face.

'I really want to punch that arrogance face of him' I clench my hand.

"How about this, I won't kill or hurt anyone within that minute."

"Like hell I will believe you!" shout Yuji.

"It's not about you believe it or not, this is a Binding Contract. If I don't obey that contract, i'm the one who'll pay a penalty." explain Sukuna.

"Fine. Get off me. I accept your conditions." said Yuji. "H-hey Yuji, are sure about this?" I ask him with worry expression.

'He must be joking, right? There's no way Sukuna wouldn't kill anyone.' Sweat drop from my face.

"I don't really get it what you wanna do, but I do this to come back to life. Don't worry (y/n), it's gonna be fine!" he point it thumb up to me with bright smile.

"Sigh. H-" Sukuna sentence being cut when Yuji punch him straight to his face.

"There's no way I will agreed with your damn conditions! Besides you the one who killed me." bark Yuji

I just standing there shock what just happen in front of me. 'Y-yuji you punch him?!'

"We'll do this then. Let's kill each other, if you win I'll bring back you to life with no conditions. But if I win, I bring you back to life under my contract." Sukuna said with devilish smile on his face.

'What.'

"Alright, let-" with just swing of Sukuna finger, Yuji head being cut in half.

"Yuji!!" I look at him and grit my teeth try to hold my anger.

"Well, princess. Now it just you and me, let's make a deal between you and me." he said with smirk. "Of course, you won't get kill cause I will never plan to kill you princess."

I scoff at him "you think I will believe that, you just killed Yuji, Sukuna." I glare at him.

"Pfft. Fine. The deal is simple, I tell you about your family and in return you must let me teach you more about your Curse Technique." he look at me waiting for my answer.

"Tch. Deal."

"Subarashii! You made a great decision, princess." he said with hand under his chin and smile widely.

'I hope everything gonna be fine'

Thank you for 7k reads!! (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧❤️

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Hello guys! Thank you so much for reading my story. I really appreciate it❤️

Sorry for late updating .🙇‍♀️

Feel free to comments and votes me❤(ӦvӦ。)

_LazyMind_