Concert

~Dream~

It's the day of the concert and the hair sylists and designers were going crazy finding their perfect fits. Dream's hair stylist messing up his hair, and even letting some hang over his eyes and she even added some makeup.

Wilbur's stylist was fluffing up his brown hair and fitting a maroon colored beanie over it.

Karl's stylist was quick to finish and he was already trying on outfits.

Ranboo's stylist had given his fluffy hair a middle part and one side was dyed black while the other was white and he'd also put on make up aswell.

Their outfits were easy to figure out since the group didn't want something so outgoing.

Dream wore a loose, forest green sweater with ripped white jeans and black combat boots.

Wilbur wore a loose, golden sweater with ripped overalls and black boots.

Karl had a purple and teal tie-dye shirt with a tight jean jacket and black ripped jeans with black boots.

And Ranboo wore a black and white plaid sweater with white jeans and black combat boots.

They were standing backstage with their managers. "Ya'll ready?" Alexa asked enthusiastically and they nodded. "We have. . .five minutes till showtime." Jax informed them as he checked his watch and Dream shook out his arms, oh he was ready. He loved preforming, he loved concerts, seeing the joy light up in people's faces, he loved that.

"And showtime." Jax said, patting each other them on the shoulder. "Good luck boys."

~George~

"Hello London, what is up? Are you guys ready?" Dream's loud voice rang through the speaks and the crowd cheered loudly, including Nick and George's, jumping up and down.

"Before we begin, how's everyone doing? You guys ready for tonight?" He asked and George swore he could see his eyes sparkle. The crowd screamed a 'yeah' and Dream chuckled. "Very well, very well, and how's the band doing?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder and looking at Wilbur standing beside him, Karl with the electric guitar and Ranboo on the drums.

"Awesome!" Wilbur replied, that voice, man, he's got all the girls cheering.

"Alrightly then," Dream's gaze landed back on the crowd and the crowd fell into hushed talking and lights dimmed, shining down on each of the band members. "Here's Everybody Loves Me, because well, eveyrone loves us." And he winked and he swore he could see people swoon over him, including him, maybe. . .wait what?

"Well hell sees her shadow in my backseat
And her friends are standing right in front of me
World wide from the center burning turkey
Open up said everybody loves me
And you don't have to make a sound
'Cause they got what you need
Oh, oh, oh, oh"

Wilbur joined in, singing a lighter melody and strumming his acoustic guitar. His singing was beautiful and had almost a smooth and flowly kind of voice while Dream's was more powerful and expressive, and their voices fit perfectly, Wilbur being like an echo to Dream.

"Oh my!
Feels just like I don't try
Looks so good I might die
All I know is everybody loves me
Get down,
Swaying to my own sound
Flashes in my face now
All I know is everybody loves me
Everybody loves me"

Dream winked at the end, swaying from foot to foot. Ranboo and Karl joined in lightly, giving it more of a hard-core feel. Karl grinned widely at the end of the verse and George could hear the sassy and cockiness flowing through the last verse. Ranboo bit his lip in concentration, eyes flicking from the drums and to the crowd, a shining gleam in his eyes. He focused mostly on Dream though, the emotions in his face and voice, the way his voice changed from pitch to pitch and swam through the air.