He Looks So Perfect

~George~

"Y'all ready for tonight? 'Cause I'm damn sure I am!" Dream shouted into his mic, earning a cheer from the crowd that echoed throughout the stage. He laughed into the mic, smling back at his bandmates.

George smiled to, the concert is just this much better when he's your boyfriend.

"505, everybody! Enjoy!"

The lights dimmed so only a dim light was casted over the band, the audience was dark and quiet.

"I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs"

Wilbur began with his melodic, soothing voice. He strummed the strings ever so gently. The vibration echoing throughout the stage. His voice was smooth as silk, calming, relaxing.

"Stop and wait a sec
When you look at me like that, my darlin', what did you expect?
I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked"

Ranboo joined in with a light drumming beat, mixing in with Wilbur's guitar. It was so perfect. This band was just amazing.

Wilbur and Ranboo continued with no voice, just the instruments. The audience swayed with the beat back and forth and lights bounced around the stage.

"Not shy of a spark
The knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark
Frightened by the bite, though it's no harsher than the bark
The middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start"

The beat sped up, WIlbur's voice grew just a bit louder and more forceful. Karl began strumming on his own guitar, fitting perfectly with Wilbur's acoustic.

"I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs"

Lights flashed and vanished. Ranboo's drums silenced and it was only Karl and Wilbur strumming their guitars methodically. Ranboo joined in and then left, just like that. Over and over again. But it sounded perfect.

George watched as Dream took a deep breath and smiled.

"But I crumble completely when you cry
It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye
I'm always just about to go and spoil a surprise
Take my hands off of your eyes too soon"

Dream sang with that poweful, but beautiful voice. His tone filled with emotions that passed over to the audience. His eyes shut as he sang, sang as if it was the thing thay could save his life.

"I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs and a smile"

The instruments grew forceful and and powerful, it vibrated through George's veins. Wilbur and Dream sang in harmony, their voices mizing in perfectly, like always.

The instruments continued and continued until a bang of Ranboo's symbol caused it all to quiet down and slow down, as if it was a car, driving into the driveway after a midnight drive.

The crowd cheered along with George and Nick, who whooped and cheered on their friends upstage.

The band and George and Nick had grown surprisingly close ever since George had first seen them up close. But he wasn't complaining, he loved it.

"Thank you! Thank you everybody! Nice and easy start to the concert, huh?" Dream grinned and the crowds' cheers grew louder.

Wilbur laughed, "I think they agree, now, let's keep it cool for now."

Mellow songs continued and George loved it. It felt calming and more emotion rang through the singers' voices.

"Now, this song... is special to me, so I hope you enjoy this guys," Dream chuckled a little.

"Simmer down, simmer down
They say we’re too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now
If you don’t swim, you’ll drown
But don’t move, honey"

Instruments strummed and banged in the background, but Dream's voice powered over all of it, his emotions loud and clear. He flicked his dyed hair out of his face and George swore his boyfriend's gaze kept flickering back to him.

"You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I’m so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now that I’m so down,"

"HEEY!"

He bounced along the stage with the mic in his hand and the biggest smile George had ever seen on Dream's face.

Karl's guitar echoed throughout the stage as Wilbur sang his own echo of Dream before it became just the blonde with the intruments once again.

"Let’s get out, let’s get out
'Cause this deadbeat town’s only here just to keep us down
While I was out
I found myself alone, just thinking
If I showed up with a plane ticket
And a shiny diamond ring with your name on it
Would you wanna run away too?
'Cause all I really want is you"

George's eyes widened in sudden realization and as if Dream sensed it, he looked over a George and smiled wide as he continued to sing is godddamned heart out.

"You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I’m so down
I made a mixtape straight out of ‘94
I’ve got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor
And I know now that I’m so down, all"

"HEEY!"

Dream spun around on his heels to face George and he slowly stepped down the steps, closer and closer to George, that addicting smile of his growing by the second.

"You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I’m so down"

Dream gripped George's wrist with his free hand and pulled him up onto the stage. George scrambled to get on as Dream released him and tilted his chin up with his finger.

"Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now that I’m so down,"

And Dream kissed him.

Lights flashed behind them.

"You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I’m so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now that I’m so down,"

"HEY!"

Dream pulled back as the song ended and George smiled back at the blonde smiling at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:DDDDDD
Word Count: 1128