Tree House

~George~

He stepped out the car with Dakota behind him, yipping and circling his feet.

He laughed as he shut the door and began walking to the main entrance of the studio that Bring Me The Dreamers was staying at. George had asked Dream about how he could enter and Dream had replied with, "Just use my security number."

And he had asked why. George didn't say anything though, smiling secretly. He wanted to take Dream somewhere special.

George opened the door and two men walked up to him.

"I'm here to see Dream," George said.

"Are you sure you know him?" One asked in a low tone.

George nodded.

"Security number please." The other ordered and George told them.

They let him through and directed him to Dream's room and George listened before scooping Dakota up and walking down the empty halls.

One room was specifically loud. Drumsticks banged against drums and symbols, which echoed throughout the hall, even though to door was locked. An electric guitar strummed loudly, mixing in with the drums.

He hurried past and finally made it down a quieter hall that seemed to look brighter.

George stopped in front of room that said the numbers "302" and he remembered that was the number that the guard had said.

Shifting Dakota to one arm, he raised his hand and knocked gently on the door.

"Busy!" Came Dream's voice from the other side.

"Too busy for me right now?" George piped up, smiling.

Silence followed by the shifted of things inside were heard and the door opened wide, revealing a Dream who was grinning like crazy. "George!"

He laughed, "Hi!"

Dream pulled him into a hug quickly and pulled back, "What you doing here?"

"I want to take you somewhere."

Dream raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

George nodded, "Yes!"

It was Dream's turn to laugh, "Okay, okay, I'm coming. But first, give me Dakota."

George rolled his eyes, of course Dream asked for Dakota.

He handed the puppy to his boyfriend and Dream brought Dakota up to his face, in which the puppy gave him a big lick on the nose.

George and Dream walked out of the studio and instead of going to his car, George pulled Dream along to sidewalk, "We're walking."

Dream pouted dramatically, "Awe, I got to walk to get this wonderful treat?"

George rolled his eyes again, "Yes, now c'mon."

~Dream~

"Are we there yet?" Dream whined.

George shook his head, "You said that five minutes ago."

"But five minutes ago means we were five minutes farther, so are we closer?" Dream asked.

George laughed, "Yes."

"Finally," Dream sigehd dramatically, earning a slap on the arm from George. "You're such an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot."

He swore he saw George blush.

@DreamOfficial
;)