Where's My Epic Background Music?

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no," I muttered to myself frantically as I clutched my shaved head. This couldn't be happening! My hair was everything to me and now... it was just gone!

I took a deep breath in and looked closely in the mirror. I could make this work, right? Maybe I could wear hats or wigs, or find a spell for hair! Oh, my gods, this was crazy...

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I realized that I was covered in blood and bruises, despite taking the ambrosia and nectar. One of the side effects of leukemia was getting bruises easily. Looks like the godly food had only gotten rid of the pain but couldn't get rid of the bruises.

...Great.

Blood was smeared all over my arms (it was dry) and covering my shirt and pants. I had a bloody handprint across my face from where I had tried to protect my face from getting stepped on. My hand was obviously covered in blood at the time.

In other situations, I would have thought that it was pretty cool and badass-looking, but all I could think about was how my freaking hair has been shaved off.

I sucked in a deep breath through my nose. Those little turds took away my hair!

They. Will. Pay.

I glared at the mirror. The Marauders were about to die.

I dug through my pockets for my wand but came up empty-handed.

Crap. They took my wand.

I could practically see steam coming out of my ears. Completely forgetting myself, I gave a roar of anger and stomped out of the bathroom. As I stormed through the now full hallways, people stopped and stared at me with gaping mouths. Everyone started pointing at me and bursting into a conversation with their friends. I stomped throughout the corridors, making twists and turns to get to the Great Hall. A group of people followed me hesitantly, staying a couple of feet back just in case I blew a fuse and decided to rip their heads off or something.

A wise choice.

As I reached the Great Hall, I threw open the wooden doors and my nostrils flared as I spotted Potter and Pettigrew at the Gryffindor. They looked like deers caught in headlights. Black's eyes were wide with shock and... concern? Huh? Lupin looked just plain worried and a little terrified. That terror intensified and spread to the other Marauders and most likely the others in the Great Hall as I growled menacingly and traveled over to the Gryffindor table.

Once I reached the Gryffindor table, I slammed my fist onto the table making everyone jump.

"Potter," I hissed furiously.

He gave me a lazy, bored look, but I could see him masking the fear beneath his face. "Lovely haircut, Minger," he smirked. "What poor soul did you pay to do it?"

I bared my teeth at him. "Shut up, you half-eaten sandwich."

Lily Evans choked on her piece of toast as she heard that beautiful insult come out of my creative mouth. Potter blinked.

Pettigrew took a shaky breath and tried to smirk bravely. "Yeah, Minger," he sneered. "The blood covering you really matches your eyes."

I was about to lunge at him when Black spoke up. "Blazen? Why are you covered in blood?"

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Good question. Why don't you ask your friends."

Black and Lupin slowly turned to Pettigrew and Potter. "What did you two do?" Lupin asked them quietly, yet in a dangerous voice.