*Spits Tea Out* You Want Me To WHAT?!

I skipped excitedly to Dumbles' office, my bare feet slapping resoundingly throughout the dark, empty corridors. Oh, I couldn't wait for my mission! They're always pretty interesting! They help me focus on things other than the bullying. There will be the usual of course. Protect Hogwarts and kill the monsters that sneak onto the grounds, but every year, there is something new.

Last year, it was my job to try and recruit seventh years for the Order of the Phoenix. The year before that was to try and teach the teachers hand-to-hand combat for the upcoming war with Voldemort, because let's face it, if a wizard doesn't have a wand, they will die two seconds after the fights start. Rather sad, really.

My missions were always successful too. I recruited fifteen seventh years for the Order. Three of them were Slytherins! I was so proud of my House Mates.

As for the fighting, let's just say that Minnie can do a very good roundhouse kick now. And I got to beat up the professors I didn't like without getting in trouble, considering I was the one teaching them and not the other way around. It was a great way to pay them back for assigning four rolls of parchment on a weekend. Four rolls!

I finally reached the entrance to Dumbledore's office. I narrowed my eyes. The gargoyle. Of course! I need a password to get in! I drew myself up, about to tell the gargoyle the password when I realized something.

I don't have a password.

"Ah, Styx," I muttered. The sky rumbled outside. I glanced up. "Sorry," I whisper-shouted.

"Okay," I thought out loud, "It's gonna be some type of candy... hmmm..." I started naming off every candy I knew.

"Sugar Quills."

"Cockroach Cluster."

"Chocolate Frogs."

I named about ten other wizarding candies.

The gargoyle didn't budge. "Oh, come on," I yelled, throwing my hands in the air. A thought whacked me in the head.

"Well, duh," I muttered, face-palming at my stupidity. I looked the gargoyle in the eye confidently. "Lemon drops."

The dam thing didn't move an inch! I fumed, and lost in my rage, I kicked the gargoyle out of frustration.

Big mistake. Especially since I wasn't wearing shoes.

"Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow! Ohhhhh, that hurt!" I screamed "quietly". It took me a moment to recover, but I finally drew myself up again and started naming more candies. This time Muggle.

"Kit-Kat."

"Snickers?"

"Hershey's!"

"HUBBA BUBBA BUBBLE GUM?!" I asked hysterically.

The gargoyle opened to reveal Dumbles' staircase to his office. I stared. How did Dumbledore even know what Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum was? It was a Muggle candy! What the Hades?

I walked up the stone steps quietly and raised my fist to knock on the wooden door.

"Come in, Miss Audenzia. We have much to discuss."

I raised my eyebrows. I didn't even knock on the door! Was he physic or something?

I walked in and narrowed my eyes suspiciously at him, dropping the British accent and putting on my American one. "How did you know it was me?"