YES, I HAVE MUSCLES & FASHION SENSE! DEAL WITH IT

When I woke up the next morning, I realized that the dorm was empty and the sun was high in the sky. "What time is it?" I mumbled. My brain immediately screamed: SHOWTIME! Yes, I am a Hamilfan. Sue me. I rolled over and checked the time on my watch that was on my nightstand. I stole the watch in the Battle of Manhattan. I couldn't resist! It was just so shiny and gold and filled with crystals. I looked at the watch. 11:00 a.m.?! Oh, Styx! I missed breakfast! I rolled over and fell onto my side onto the floor.

"Ow! Again! What is with floors hurting me?!" I yelped. I climbed to my feet and tried to untangle myself from the sheets. "Come on, you stupid things! Stop hugging my feet! I gotta pee!"

...Am I really so lonely at school that I talk to inanimate objects like they're real people?

I finally got the sheets to stop hugging my ankles and I stumbled to the bathroom. I quickly did my business, washed my hands, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I took a quick shower so I didn't smell bad and I climbed out. I wrapped a towel around my body and started brushing out my hair. It was already starting to become curly again! Grrrrrrr...

I walked back into the dorm and snatched up my wand. I ran back into the bathroom and cast a Hot-Air charm on my hair and then cast a straightening charm. I brushed out my hair again and parted it down the middle. I grinned at my reflection.

"Dam, I love this hairstyle! Why didn't I do it sooner?" I asked the air, throwing my hands up.

I walked out of the bathroom and opened my door to the wardrobe. Yay. Another day of wearing those hideous cloth-

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!" I shrieked. I knew for a fact that I had hung all of my clothes up last night. The wardrobe was empty! Only hangers were in there! They even took my socks! Who takes socks as a prank?! I noticed a piece of parchment folded up at the bottom of my wardrobe and I bent down to pick it up. I grabbed it and unfolded it.

Dear Minger,

We have stolen your clothes and left a little gift for you in the Great Hall! Hint: It has to do with your missing clothes. (Really, you should be thanking us for getting rid of those godawful rags.)

Looks like you're going to have to walk around in that onesie all day! Either that or go naked. Your choice!

This is payback for what you said to us in the hallway last night and for that incident at the station with Padfoot. You brought this onto yourself.

Sucks to be you! HAHAHAHAHA!

With all our hate,

The Marauders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

P.S. We placed a charm on your dorm and common room so you can't hide in your dorm all day. You'll have to come out at some point or else...

I stared at the letter in shock. "Are you freaking kidding me right now?!" I screamed. "Of all the pranks they had to pull on me, it had to be the one that threatens my identity?! Seriously?!" Normally I would think this prank was hilarious. I once did the same thing to the Aphrodite cabin and threw all of their clothes into the lake!

But this! This is just the Fates messing me with me! I can already picture those three old ladies just rolling around on the floor dying of laughter. They really do seem to enjoy messing with me whenever they're bored. I groaned out loud. "Ugh, sometimes I just really hate my life."