In Which Sirius Hangs Out With a Demonic Raccoon-Looking Girl

TW - SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND NON-CONSENT IN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY THIS OR FEEL THAT YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO READ THIS, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THE CHAPTER! STAY SAFE, FRIENDS! <3

WE ALSO FINALLY GET SIRIA (SIRIUS/ZIA) IN THIS CHAPTER! YAYYY!!!

.oOo.

"Luke!" my eight-year-old self squealed as he swung me around in the air. "You're gonna mess up my new dress!"

He laughed loudly and sat me down gently on the bed that I shared with our brother Chris Rodriguez. "You're no fun, Chicken Little. Live a little!"

I gaped at him. "I am too fun! And don't call me Chicken Little! Chicken Little is a boy!" I crossed my arms and gave him the evil eye.

He put his hands up mockingly. "Yes, ma'am! Whatever you say! ...Chicken Little..."

I let out a loud roar and jumped on top of him, climbing onto his back. I grabbed a random pillow and started beating him with it. I meant to hurt him and cause loud cries of pain but the only noise I could get out of him was a fit of giggles every time I screamed, "DIE, DIE, DIE!" He stumbled around the cabin trying to dodge my flailing limbs that were trying to decapitate him with a pillow.

The conch horn went off in the background and we both froze. I peered at him over his shoulder and was looking right back at me with matching wide eyes. Without missing a beat, we both dove for the doorway trying to be the first one at the dining pavilion. We were trying to stop each other at all costs from making it to the door. I would try to use my super speed, he would grab me and push me onto the bed. I would tackle him, he would fall. He would grab my ankle, I would kick him in the face. It had turned very violent. Eventually, we proposed a truce and we walked peacefully to the pavilion.

Chris stomped towards us with his hands on his hips. "It's about time!" he shouted. "Do you know how hard it is to save seats for you two at the table? DO YOU?!"

Luke shrugged. "Sorry, Chris, Miss Priss over here was having a tantrum." He placed his elbow on top of my shiny bald head and gestured to me with his other hand lazily.

I gave him an evil glare but said nothing. He was definitely getting food coloring in his soap when he took a shower that night.

Chris gave me a teasing grin. "Awww," he said in a baby voice. "What were you crying about this time, Chicken Little?" My face went a deep purple as my two brothers exploded into laughter.

After a few seconds of my brothers cackling like hyenas and me seething silently, Luke calmed down and wiped some tears out of the corner of his eyes. "Okay, so anyway, I heard we have some new additions to the cabin. Two brothers. They haven't been claimed yet."

My ears perked up. More boys? That meant new friends! But wait...

I tugged on Luke's shirt. "Please tell me that doesn't mean me and Chris have to give up our bed!" I pleaded with him, even going as far as to use my puppy dog eyes. Despite the fact that I had to share the bed with Chris, I really didn't want to sleep on the floor with someone's smelly feet beside my head just because there was no room.

He rolled his eyes. "No, Zia, you don't have to give it up."

I let out a loud whoop and pumped my fist into the air as we walked into the dining pavilion. Campers wandered around talking to friends and sacrificing their food to the fire. Mr. D. and Chiron sat at the head table, and Mr. D. seemed to be sulking about how he lost to Chiron in pinocle again. My eyes searched the Hermes table for new faces as we approached and I just so happened to notice two identical boys sitting right across my seat. I broke out into a wild grin and dragged Luke over to the brothers, plopping down in my seat. The boys stared at me, stunned, as I shoved my hand in their faces and gave them a wide smile with my two front teeth missing.