Hey, One Question: What The Hell

Sirius' POV (Third Person)-

"Wait, wait, wait. You mean Blazen has a sense of humor?!"

"James, I have repeated this to you eight times already! Why can't you just get that through your head," Sirius cried.

Remus rolled his eyes. "Probably because there's nothing but air in there."

James gasped. "I do too have a brain!"

Remus raised his eyebrows, unimpressed. "Prongs, if you actually have a brain, it would be the size of a peanut."

Sirius cackled, while Peter's chubby- all through, they weren't as chubby as before- cheeks were spread into a grin.

James huffed. "Uh, rude much?"

Sirius smirked. "Whatever, mate." He turned to stare boredly at the Great Hall's starry ceiling.

Remus turned to Sirius. "So what is this about Blazen having a sense of humor?"

Sirius shook his head. "Yeah, mate, it was weird. I was at the platform and she ran into me. I don't think she realized who I was because all of a sudden, she screams, 'Holy... something; I can't remember... That was a painful fall! What'd this dude eat for breakfast? Concrete?' And then, she..." Sirius rambled on, telling them what all had happened. The Marauder's eyes got bigger with every sentence he uttered.

"Seriously?" Remus asked. "That's so weird!"

Peter crossed his arms. "I'll believe it when I see it. There is no way that that loser has a backbone." Yeah, like you have one, Sirius thought.

"Oh, you better believe it," James muttered darkly. Sirius raised his brows at him but didn't question his best friend. He knew it probably had something to do with the incident and he probably didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh, look there she is!" Remus whisper-shouted.

The four pranksters whipped their heads towards where Remus was pointing and they narrowed their eyes. Audenzia Blazen walked into the Great Hall and sat down next to Regulus Black, the little brother of Sirius.

"Oh, of course, she sits next to him of all people," Sirius grumbled. Sirius wasn't a big fan of his brother. He was a total suck-up and never did anything to stop his parents from beating Sirius to the point of unconsciousness. A total Pureblood bigot. It was his dream to join the Death Eaters aka Voldemort's mindless followers.

The Marauders watched as Blazen looked up at Regulus and he turned around and shot her a quick, friendly grin. She gave a small smile back and turned to glare grouchily at her plate.

"Merlin, she looks like she wants to kill someone," Peter exclaimed, not noticing James flinch.

Remus nodded. "Yeah, maybe she has a crush on Regulus or something?"

Sirius crinkled his nose. "Well, if she does has a crush on my brother, then she has horrible taste."

The boys watched curiously as she grumbled under her breath. Sirius could make out a few words that looked a lot like curses but he thought his eyes were just playing tricks on him. No way Blazen of all people cussed! He probably just misread her lips.

James' eyes shone with disgust as he watched Blazen shoot sad glances towards Regulus every couple of seconds. He snorted. "Looks like you're right, Moony. She definitely has a crush on Regulus." A/N- No, you walnut, it's just because she wants an actual friend.