The truth is finally breaking through

Julie's POV:
As soon as I'm home, I drop my stuff and run up to my room. My eyes weal with tears as I slide against my door. I remember hugging him and holding his hand and now it's all gone. I can't do any of that.
I wipe off my tears and stand up, walking to my bathroom.
⚠️self harm⚠️
Flashback

The girl throws herself against counter. She digs through the bathroom drawer until she finds the razor. She takes the blade out and holds it in her hand. Then she puts it to her skin and blood starts to drip down. The girl does it  again and again, hoping to numb the pain.

"I miss you mom" She sobs, letting go of the blade. The blade hits the floor. so does the girl, her pain turns into quiet sobs.  

I stare at myself in the mirror and sit down beside the bathtub. I rest my head on the wall, holding the blade in my hand.

Luke poofs in and sits down beside me.
"Jules" He says looking at my hand, the blade in it.
"I'm so sorry Luke" I whisper, he holds out a hand and I had him the blade. He tosses it into the trash and reaches for me. I hold my breath, just like that I can touch him again.
We both smile and he wraps his arms around me. I lay my head against his shoulder and I feel him start to cry.

"Luke, please don't cry" I say against his shoulder.

"Jules, I never knew. Have you done this before?" I just nod.

"It's okay, Luke. I have 2 best friends now" I say, smiling. He wraps his arms tighter around me.

"Luke" I mumble against his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for- being here"

"I don't have anywhere else to go" he jokes. I playfully punch his arm. I start to realize, he's phasing again. I think he realizes too because he stands up and puts out a hand to pull me up. I take it and we walk into my bedroom.

"Jules, if you ever need to talk. I'm always here, literally" I smile and nod.

"I know" I whisper, laying on my bed. I motion for him to join me and he does.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask, pulling out my laptop. He smiles and I start up a movie.

We both fall asleep.

Reggie's POV:
Me and Alex went for a walk on the beach and we went to look for Bobby. After an hour or so we poofed back.

"Where's Luke?" I ask leaning back on the couch. Alex shrugs and lay back in his chair.

"I wonder" I say with a grin. I shoot up, grabbing Alex by the arm.

"Dude what the heck?" He ask. I tug his arm again and hold it tight. 

"Just wait" i poof us in front of Julie's door. We walk through it and stop. 

"Oh my god" Alex says, i shush him. 

Just as i suspected. We watch Julie and Luke, asleep together on her bed. It seems to be they were watching TV. 

"I knew it!" i whisper shout.

"They're kinda cute" Alex whispers with a smile. 

"Kinda, i ship it" Alex rolls his eyes. 

"yeah, Reg? what's their ship name?" He jokes. I think about it for a moment. 

"Juke" 

"Juke?" 

"Yeah, Julie and Luke"

"You know, that's actually pretty good"  Julie rolls over and we both get nervous.