Two worlds collide when I'm with you

Julie's POV:

after hours and hours of working. We're finally ready, right on time Flynn knocks on the garage. I walk over and open the door.

"Hey Flynn, thanks for coming"

"so what did you wanna show me?" She ask coldly.

"Okay, so the boys from that band. They aren't holograms, they're ghost" she shakes her head and pulls out her phone.

"what are you doing?"

"your dad said if I was worried about you to text him and I'm worried. ghost? really Julie?"

"Will you just listen?" i ask, snatching her phone out of her phones.

"if you still think I'm crazy after i show you then text my dad"

"Fine" I grab her arm and pull her into the garage. she sits on the couch and i smile. I sit down at my keyboard.

(cause im lazy, here you go)

"Jules, im so sorry" Flynn says hugging me. Luke and the boys watching us, smiling.

"It's okay Flynn, i'm just happy to have you back"

"So how did they get here?" Flynn ask and we all take a deep breath.

here goes nothing.....

Luke's POV:

"Let me get this straight, you guys" she says pointing at us " are from school, like this time. And you were in a band called sunset curve, with Bobby?"

"Basically" Alex says, nervously pacing. Or as me and Reggie call it, his model strut.

"That makes... no sense. How do I not remember y'all? I think if I had seen 3 guys that looked like yall and could sing y'all, I would remember"

"We don't know, that's kinda the problem" Julie says.

"Yeah, Jules is right. We didn't even know we could be seen by everyone. After that, we thought for sure people would ask questions but no one knew"

"Except for Carrie" Reggie says, everyone looks at him and back at Flynn. Her eyes go wide.

"CARRIE WILSON REMEMBERS Y'ALL" she yells.

"Flynn" Julie says shushing her.

"Right sorry, how does she know? How do you know she knows?"  She rambles.

"We don't but she was talking in the phone earlier and we overheard her. If what we thought was true, we could be in serious trouble"

"Luke's right, Flynn please keep our secret"

"Of course Jules" Flynn says hugging Julie. She turns to me and gives me side eye.
Let me tell you, if looks could kill man would I be dead. Well again.
Alex looks over at me confused and I shrug my shoulders.

"You, pretty boy" she motions toward me "I need to talk to you outside" my eyes go wide and I chuckle nervously.

"Yeah yeah, okay" I say. I look back scared at Julie and she just shrugs, clearly confused just like me.

Outside
"Umm yes?" I ask

"What's going on with you and Julie?"

"No-nothing" I say looking at the ground. I look back up and she crosses her arms, a serious look on her face. I feel my throat close up in fear.

"You can't lie to me Ghost Boy"

"I- umm I don't know"

"That wasn't the best answer but I'll take it for now. Whatever is happening or not, if you hurt her. I swear I'll will bring you back and kill you again"
I chuckle nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

"Also, before we go back in. How can I see you?"

"I don't know"

"Why do I bother asking you anything?" She scoffs, walking back inside.

Geez, I've known Flynn since we were younger.
Me, Jules, Flynn, and Carrie all used to hang but I never remember her to be this scary.

I walk back inside and Alex is still pacing. I walk over to him and place my hand on his back.

"Dude what's got you so worked up?"

"Luke If you haven't noticed, WE DIED. And now no one remembers us except for Julie. HOW ARE YOU NOT PANICKED?!?!" He yells. I see Reggie flinch out of the corner of my eye. It breaks my heart because he's parents are always fighting. That's when it hits me, do our parents even know us?

"Well I'm kinda tired, so I'm gonna go sleep. See y'all tomorrow" Julie says, she gives a half hearted smile and make her way through to the door.

Something about that wasn't right. I slip out of the garage and follow after her. I poof into her room and she's not there.
No no no no, her bathroom door is locked.
Bathroom

⚠️mentions of self harm⚠️
I poof into there and she's digging through the drawer.

"Jules" her head pops up and she looks at her feet, her head hanging in shame.

"Luke I- I'm sorry" she sobs. She looks up and turns to the mirror, staring at herself.

"I don't know who I am anymore Luke" she whimpers.

"Jules"

"When she died, she took a piece of me with her. Leaving me broken, how could she? How can I go like this? Who am I? I look in the mirror and it's me but it's not. I don't know this person" she says pointing at herself.

"Julie" I say sitting on the counter "I can't say much for why she had to leave and why she self you broken but I know this. Your Julie Molina, a freaking rockstar. Your so brilliant. Your so sweet, smart, beautiful, talented, and loving. You might think you've lost yourself forever but you haven't. I think sometimes you gotta get lost before you can be found"

"Luke I- Thank you" she says turning to me.

"Jules can I have the blades, please"  she nods and digging through the drawers. She pulls out a box and holds it for a moment.

"Luke I'm really sorry" she says, tears threatening to fall.

"Jules" i says wrapping her in a hug.

Wait, I can touch her again. How???

A/n: sorry I'm kinda posting this late! I hope y'all enjoyed this part and I will have a new one out tomorrow!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What's your favorite song? (like in general)
Mine is either ballerina or forget me too
Probably, idk