We come to life when we're in perfect harmony

"Carrie" I say turning around. She smirks and crosses her arms.

"I just wanted to say, congrats phantoms. Playing in the Orpheum"

"You remember them?" I ask.

"Of course I do" she scoffs.

"Carrie please don't say anything"

"Hmm I don't know, I'm kinda in the mood for some hell-raising" she says grabbing bobbies hand and leaving.
No no no no no, this is not what I need

"Jules" Luke says tapping on my shoulder. I turn back to the guys who have stopped glowing and are standing still.

"Guys" I say pulling them all in for a hug. Suddenly, they start to glow again and something floats off their wrist.

"What was that?" I ask. Luke smiles at me

"I think your bands back" he says and looks directly at me.

"Omfg will you guys just kiss already? The tension is killing me" Alex says shoving us practically on one another "cmon Reginald" he says, leading Reggie out of the garage.

"Hi Luke" I whisper

"Jules" he whispers back. Our faces are only a few inches away. I can feel his breath on my neck.

"Luke, I-" I start setting my hand on his chest. Then I feel something "wait wait" I say grabbing his hand and placing with mine on his chest.

"Heartbeat?" I look at him. He smiles and picks me up, spinning me around. He stumbles and we fall onto the couch. We laugh till I realize our bodies are touching

A/n: that sounds weird for some reason but I'm going with it

"Your killing me Julie" Luke says. My heartbeats faster and I know he can tell cause he brings his hand up "your hearts beating fast, are you nervous or excited?"

"Both" I whisper back, a small smile creeping onto my face. He never fails to make me smile. We both lean in and as i am about to close the space, I hear someone shout.

"JULIE" Carlos screams from the porch. I stand up and move towards the door "I'll see you tomorrow Luke" I tell him and run out to the house.

Inside
"Carlos, geez your loud"

"Your in a ghost band" he states. I shake my head with an awkward laugh.

"Your crazy, clearly we need to limit your screen time"

"Julie, don't lie to me. I know your in a ghost band. I heard you talking to them"

"Okay okay, you got me. You can't tell anyone Carlos"

"Now why would I put the people who brought my sister back in danger like that?" He ask sitting beside me on our couch.

"I love you Carlos, I know I don't say it often" I say hugging him.

"I love you too Julie" he says.

"Now let's get you to bed" I say tapping his shoulders . He shrugs and yawns. We both walk upstairs and as soon as I hit my bed. I'm out for the night.

The next morning
I shoot ip from my bed and run into the garage. I open the door too all of them still asleep. Alex in his chair and both Reggie and Luke on the couch. I smile, taking the sight in.

"It's rude to stare" Alex says, not opening his eyes. I laugh quietly and walk over to him.

"I didn't know you were awake" I say playfully punching his arm.

"Well these losers aren't so how about we go into the house" I nod and we walk in silence. I notice that my dads car is gone. Oh yeah, him and Carlos are going out of town. We walk into the kitchen and Alex jumps onto the counter.

"Did you and Luke kiss last night?" Oh straight to the point, geez Alex.

"Nope, why do you ask?" I say grabbing oranage juice and a cup.

"Cause Luke was in his giddily mood all night, it was annoying. I need my beauty sleep"

"He was?" I ask smiling, I pour some juice and put the container back.

"Yeah, it happens a lot"

"It does?" My grin getting bigger.

"Yessss now don't you do it too" he says rolling his eyes and snatching my juice. He takes a drink and hands it back.

"Alex, 1. How did you just drink my drink? And 2. DONT DRINK MY DRINK"

"I think we're alive again"

"Isn't that like impossible, well I thought it was but I also didn't think ghost existed so"

"Haha very funny. I think I'm gonna go look for Willie" before I can say anything. He poofs out. If he's human, he can't see him. I turn back to the fridge and I feel someone behind me.

"Good morning Julie" Luke says wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Hi Luke" I say resting my head back against him.

"Reggie left to go to the beach" he whispers to me. I turn to him and he smirks.

"Luke I-umm"

"Wait Jules, I need to tell you something. I love you, I don't just love you. I'm madly in love with you and Have been. I don't know what happens after I tell you this cause it may be weird but I can't have you not know any longer" he says rambling and I giggle.

"I love you too" I say grabbing his hands. He states at the ground toll he realizes.

"You love me!" He shouts and grabs the side of my face. He kisses me and grabs my waist. I kiss back, whatever we are. I don't want anything to change. I want to stay here like this. He picks me up and carries me to my room.

Carries POV:

"What are we going to do Carrie?" Bobby ask me.

"Expose them or something, I'm not sure but Julie's not gonna get away with this"

"Why Carrie? Why do you care?"

"Because I had to feel the same pain she did and I haven't forgotten"

"So?" He ask, staring at me

"So she's gonna pay" I smirk, crossing my arms.

A/n: A CLIFFHANGER ON THE LAST PART, you know what that means????

I hope y'all enjoyed this and I can't wait to write more stories for y'all!

I love you, byeeee -R