Our voices rise and soar so high

Julie looks up at me. Her eyes are red from crying but she stills looks beautiful.

I love this girl, but I'm a ghost.

"Luke" she says. I look down and her hands slip through mine. I slip back onto the counter and she smiles awkwardly.

"I have some homework so" she starts. I nod and we both walk out of her bathroom. I make my way towards her door.

"Luke if you don't wanna leave, you don't have too"
I turn back and can tell, she doesn't want me to leave.

"I guess I can stay for a little bit" she's at her desk so I sit on her bed. After a little bit, she moves from her desk to her bed. I watch her as she does her work, she looks so cute when she's working.

"Luke, you staring at me" she says not looking up from her book.

"How would you know, you haven't looked up from your book" I whine.

"I feel your eyes on me"

"Well I'm bored, I wanna do something with you" She rolls her eyes and closes her book.

"Your lucky I was done with my homework anyway"

"So you were reading- in advance"

"If I'm gonna join the band, I gotta keep those grades up" she smiles and walks over to her desk putting away her book. I think about her words for a moment.

"YOUR GONNA JOIN?" I yell excitedly

"Yep" she turns to me. Her smile radiates through the room.

"Julie, it's gonna be awesome" I smile jumping up and down.

"I'm excited too"

"Did you wanna maybe start writing songs?" I ask staring at the ground, nervously. I don't know if she'll wanna do that with me. It was kinda her moms thing, we all 3 did it together.

"Sure" I snap my head up and smiles again.
I'm so excited

I have my Julie back.

Monday Morning at school
Julie's POV:
I walk through the hallway, humming one of the songs me and Luke wrote this weekend. I stop at my locker and put my stuff inside.

"I'm happy your back to your weirdo self" Flynn says showing up beside me.

"Thank you" I laugh closing my locker.

"What were you humming?"

"Ooh let me show you" I say grabbing her hand and pulling her into the music room. I throw my bag down beside the piano and sit down. She stands eagerly on the other side of the piano.

"Okay this the first one me and Luke wrote"

'Cause we're standing on the edge of great
(On the edge of great) great

"I dig it, definite Gaga vibes"

"I think we have an anthem with this one, it's one we were working on before my mom died"

And it's one, two, three, four times
That I'll try for one more night
Light a fire in my eyes
I'm going out of my mind

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall

"That's beautiful Jules" she smiles softly at me "now let's talk. My girls got a crush and his name is Luke"

"What- no, He's a ghost"

"A cute ghost" I blush and she smiles.

"I knew it!"

"Whatever. Like I said, he's a ghost"

"Gosh why do boys gotta be complicated" she jokes.

"Right" I laugh.

Luke's POV:

"It's crazy, guys. I mean sometimes I can touch her but then I can't and y'all can't at all. How?"

"I don't know but I feel like the afterlife should come with instructions. Or at least a quick start guide"

"I wonder if maybe, you know how when we concentrate. We can pick things up. What if, because of emotions or whatever. It's the same type of thing"

"You could be right, Reggie"

"Wait, alert the media. REGINALD PETERS COULD BE RIGHT!" Alex yells running around yen garage.

"Very funny Alex" Reggie says crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Well I mean I'm hilarious. Y'all are just jealous" he says sitting back down.

"Why are you two always bickering?" I ask

"Him" they say pointing at each other at the same time.

"This" I say pointing between them "is why I hang with Julie instead"

"That and you love her" Reggie smiles. Alex and Reggie high five. Oh great this again.

"I don't love her"

"Nope your madly in love with her. Sorry"

"Ugh whatever" I say turning myself onto the couch.

"I don't know about y'all but I'm gonna go explore Hollywood" Alex says standing up and looking out.

"Whatcha wanna do Reg?"

"Watch some Tv?" He suggest and I nod. We poof into Julie's house and turn on the TV. Julie's dad comes in and gives the TV a strange look. Me and Reggie panicked poof back into the garage.

"That was close" Reggie says rapidly breathing. We sit there for a moment until Ray comes through the door. He starts talking.

"Hey. I know I haven't been out here in a while. How've you been?"

"Not good, we had these hotdogs and now-"

"Julie sang the other day, for the first time in 2 years. It was beautiful, you would have loved it"

"Oh," Reggie says turning to me "he's not talking to us"

"Reg I'm pretty sure he's talking to Julie's mom"

"Oh"

"We had so many great memories out here as a family. Me, you Julie, Carlos, and Luke would all come out here. You and Julie and Luke would all sing and write. It was magical"

Reggie turns to me and i sniffle a bit. I always considered them to be my second family but I didn't know they did too.

"I don't know if you know or not but he passed away. It was all over the news. That's why we're moving. There's nothing left for us here"

"Moving?" I whisper. Why didn't she tell me?

A/n: I hope you like this part!!! I loved writing it.

Just a reminder: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART. Seriously don't let anyone bring you down, Stand Tall (Hehehehe see what I did there)

OOH Embarrassing story time

I was on zoom class today and I was in a break our room with my group. I got up from my desk to to grab something and when I sat back down. I FELL, IN FRONT OF THE ENTRIE GROUP

But wait, there's more
Then I tried to get up and fell again🤦🏻‍♀️
My group started laughing and one kid didn't know what was happening. So my friend sent it in the chat BUT HE SENT IT TO EVERYONE.  THE WHOLE CLASS STARTED LAUGHING THEN THEY TOLD MY TEACHER AND HE LAUGHED TOO.

I was so embarrassed that I just left early.

But I did find it really funny cause I tried to get up and that didn't work out😂

That's really all now, love you byeeee -R