Our voices rise and soar so high

Julie's POV:
I pace back and forward. The guys have been good for 2 hours now. Oh my god, what of there gone? They're ghost. They could be in trouble too

"Chill Jules" Luke says poofing beside me. Reggie and Alex smile to each other.

"Oh my god, there you are. Did you do it? Did Willie move the band? Did they listen to us? Did they like it? Are we playing? What's happening, why isn't anyone saying anything?" She rambled

"Julie calm down" Alex says his eyes going wide as he processes

"Sorry"

"You should be getting a call now" he says pointing at her phone. Then her phone rings. She looks up and scream happily.

"Jules answer!" Luke says pointing. I nod and pull it up.

"Hello" I say upbeat.

"Hi, I'm with the Orpheum and I was wondering if your band would be available to play tonight"

"Oh my god yes!" I say excited.

"Great!"

"Thank you so much"

"No problem, we'll see you tonight!"

"Awesome" I say hanging up and jumping around "we're playing the Orpheum!" I yell proudly. The boys jump excitedly but I feel Luke's eyes on me. I look over and blush.

"Jules, I wanna talk outside" he mouths to me. We both move to the door and walk outside.

"What's up Luke?"

"Are you ready for tonight?" He ask, his voice low.

"Yeah I am" I whisper

"Jules, I want you to know. That- your amazing. I've never met someone as good as you. Not just at music. Promise me, when we're gone that you'll stay with music?"

"Of course Luke. I'm gonna miss you a lot, you know. When you left I was so mad, I couldn't believe you left like that. I hated seeing you in the hallway. Then you died, I was heartbroken and I didn't know why. I thought i hated you. Then you came and haunted me" I giggle at the last part "at first, I was like man, the one guys I dislike, I'm stuck with him. But I realized how much you regretted that night and how much I missed you. Your the best person I've ever met and I don't know what I'm gonna do with you"

"Jules, I-I love-"

"Mija, let's go!" My dad says running down the path.

"Coming!" I yell before he opens the gate.

"My dad is driving me, I'll see you there" I smile. I run up the path and to the car. I look back one time, I see Luke stand there watching his arms slung over Alex and Reggies shoulder. I wish I could keep it in my mind forever

"Julie, Cmon" Carlos says grabbing my arm. I laugh and get climb in.

That night
I run out of the Orpheum. The guys are gone and I'm supposed to play. How can I play without them? This was for them.

"I'm sorry mom. If you sent ten boys back to me because You wanted me to help them. I didn't, I failed. They're gone. I can't handle it, I miss you so much. I don't know if your listening but I need you. Why can't you just come hold me in your arms and tell me I'm okay and things will get better" I sob. The lady stops and hands me a flower, patting my shoulder lovingly. Not just any flower, a dahlia. I look up at the sky and look up smiling. I walk back into the Orpheum and run up to the stage.

"Signs" I tell Flynn as I go into the stage.

"Hi" I say setting down the flower onto my keyboard "I'm Julie and tonight I'd like to dedicate tonight's performance to my mom. Who's been watching over me and is alway with me. If it wasn't for her, I would she never found my love of music" I stop for a moment "I would also like to dedicate my performance to 3 of my best friends, who brought music to my life. Who made me, me again. This song goes out to anyone who has ever felt loss, don't worry. Step into your greatness, stand tall" I place my mic back onto the holder and starts playing.

Don't blink, no I don't wanna miss it
One thing and it's back to the beginning
Cause everything's rushing in fast
Keep going on, never look back
And it's one, two, three, four times
That I'll try for one more night, light a fire in my eyes
I'm going out of my mind

Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing, ima stand tall, Ima stand tall
Whatever happens even when everything's down ima stand tall ima stand tall
I gotta keep on dreaming, cause I gotta catch that feeling
Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing ima stand tall, ima stand tall.

I look over when I hear drums and it's Alex. My eyes light up when I see him and his face turns to a smile. Then Reggie shows up, jamming on his bass. They aren't gone yet.... wait where Luke?

Right now, I'm loving every minute
Hands down, can't let myself forget it
Cause everything is rushing in fast
Keep holding on, never look back
I see Luke flicker in and my heart beats faster. Cmon Luke, I have to try harder.

And it's one two three four times
that I'll try for one more night
light a fire in my eyes

He flickers in again and looks at me. He can do this
I will him to come and it's just like he knew

I'm going out of my mind
I jump over to him, feeling the energy on the stage. The whole coward is losing it and we're all playing our hearts out.

I gotta keep on dreaming
Cause I gotta catch that feeling

I smile at Luke then Alex and Reggie.

Yeah I know it with all my heart
Ooh
Oooh
NEVER LOOK BACK!

Then Alex sings by himself
Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing ima stand tall ima stand tall

Reggie sings too
Whatever happens even if im the last standing Ima stand tall
Ima stand tall

Finally we all sing again
Ima stand tall ima stand tall

I make my way to Luke and we share the microphone like we always do. God I was scared I lost him. At least this way, he's where he supposed to be.

Ima stand talll

We stand together as a group. We take our bows and when I come back up. Their gone. My band, my friends, my family. Their gone

I wave at a few people

Once we get back home, I go into the garage.

"I know I already sis this but thank you for bringing me back. I couldn't have done it with you" I say. I hear shuffling and coughing.

"Guys?"

"H-I Julie" Reggie croaks our. I run and turn on the light. I see the guys all laying in a pile on the ground.

"Oh my god" I shutter, they didn't cross over.
"You didn't crossover, why didn't you cross over?" She ask

"We know why" Alex says proping himself up against the piano "we made a deal Julie, it wasn't our idea. We went to the Hollywood Ghosh club and now if we don't join his club. He's gonna kill us"

"Wha- what. Why did you tell me?" I ask, my eyes filling with tears "you have to go, join the club. Do something please"

"We're not going back there" Reggie says. Luke stands up and walks over to me.

"No music is worth making Julie if we're not with you. No regrets" he states, making my heart break. I hate seeing them like this. They all get jolts again and I grab Luke. I pull him into a hug.

"I love you guys" I say. Then I pull back and Luke starts to glow. Reggie and Alex both look at me, I nod and they come over. We all hug, they start to glow too. Just then, someone burst through the door

"Well if it isn't Julie and the phantoms" Carrie says bursting throw, Bobbie following behind her. We all turn in shock.

A/n: oop cliffhanger. This is the second to last part, it's hard to believe it's already close to ending. In ten famous words of the *chefs kiss* musical Hamilton
Just you wait.... (wink wink)

I love you all so much and thank you for all The support. You seriously make me feel so amazing and I can't believe how supportive you are! It warms my heart to see messages or comments or even that you voted for the part. When I started wattpad, I never expect to get a 100 view, let alone a 1000. It's crazy and I'm so happy I'm along for the ride!