Chapter 7

Christmas Eve was yesterday, we had stayed up all night until it was 12 in the morning to open presents.

One of Storm and mine presents we got from our sisters is that we will be hanging out with them for the rest of the break... so we are going to be taking a few hours for lulu to drive from here to over at their college.

Which is going to be today, Christmas!

I still kind of woke up early, but at least I was warm from the arms wrapped around me. I felt Storm bare chest on my back.

Anyways I just woke up 10 minutes ago, it's about 10 in the morning, I am glad I got enough sleep.

"You awake Bella"

"Yes" I answered.

"I thought you still be sleeping, did you just wake up?" Storm ask.

"Yeah" I mumbled and then turned around to face him, I snuggled closer to his body.

"Well good morning to you too beautiful" Storm said.

"You think Lucy and Aviva awake?" I ask.

"Probably" Storm replied.

****

Not even half an hour later they were bugging us to get up. Now we are on our way, it's like a road trip. I spent most of my time sleeping on Storm, I also sometimes feel Storm play with hair but I didn't mind so I didn't say anything about it.

I also had a hoodie on that made me feel warm in this cold weather, it smells like Storm.

***

"Home sweet home" Lucinda said, we were now in their dorm.

"Do we even want to sit on anything?" Storm ask.

"I mean you can..." Aviva said.

"You know what I meant, is there a place we should skip?" Storm question.

"I let you choose when you think you want to sit is the safest" Aviva smirk.

"Stop being mean" Lucinda hit Aviva. "You guys can sit anywhere you want, we clean this place up before going home" Lucinda said, Storm sits down on the couch.

"I am still really confused" I spoke up, the three of them just laughed before Storm pulled me over to him and on his lap.

"Y'all just either stay at this dorm room or go to class?" Storm ask.

"We also hang out with our friends, we have friends you know" Aviva stated.

"Really?" Storm ask sarcastically, aviva roll her eyes and hit Storm in the back of the head.

"Asshole" Aviva mumble.

"You should let Raven meet Storm and Christy" Lucinda said.

"Who Raven?" Storm ask.

"The one who told me to talk to lulu" Aviva remind us, I remember her telling us somehow about help from a friend giving her advice.

"Maybe he could help you Storm" Lucy gave Storm a look, Storm raise an eyebrow.

"I think he's busy at the moment seeming as it's Christmas today"
Aviva replied.

"Try to call him" Lucy tells her, aviva took out her phone. It was ringing until I guess the call got picked up.

"Hello babygirl" A voice said.

"What did I tell you about calling my girl baby girl" Lucy said, the voice begin to laugh.