Chapter 12

"Home sweet home" I said falling onto my bed, winter break ended sadly which meant that Storm and I had to go home but it was fun hanging out with more girls than just Candace and Emma.

Storm is currently at his house, sadly he wasn't here and I had no one to cuddle with. Tomorrow school starts again.

Yay!

Note the sarcasm.

But I mean school is not that bad.

Anyways I went downstairs and found my mom and dad in the living room talking. "Hi" I said.

"Hey, we have something to tell you" Mom said.

"What is it?"

"Now don't be mad"

"But-"

"I am pregnant" Mom told me.

She's pregnant, as in I am going to be a big sister!?!?

Oh. My. God.

"Wait really! That's so cool" I squeal. "I always wanted to be a big sister"

Mom and dad smiled.

"We should know the gender in two months" Dad added.

"This is like the coolest thing ever, does Aviva know?" I ask.

"Not yet, I am hoping to tell her soon too" Mom said.

I can't believe I am going to have a little sibling, like babies are so cute!

When I was younger I always said that I wanted four kids.

I just love babies and kids so much. Even if this baby is just my little sibling I am so hype about having a baby around the house, though Mom and dad might be awake at night because the baby would be crying.

(A/N: Yo Storm, you got a job to do... gotta get Chirstabel pregnant four times)

"I feel like Aviva would Love the news as well" I stated, she even wanted another younger sibling.

"Does Sarah and Avery know about this too?" I ask..

"Yes, I told them when I first found out I was pregnant, we just wanted for a little while to tell you" Mom said, I nod.

~~~~~~

The next day rolled around and I had to get to school, surprisingly Storm did not wake me up today and I woke up myself, it was kind of early maybe that's why.

"Do y'all remember the new guy I told y'all about, so I got his number... you and Emma want it?" Candace ask.

"No" I replied.

I am more into black wavy hair and green eyes, I already said this.

"Uh Nah" Emma spoke up.

"Why don't you take him yourself?" Storm ask.

"Because he's not my type" Candace said.

"Where is this new guy anyways?" Emma ask.

"Oo! I go find him before class starts" Candace says and walks away, I shake my head.

"She's weird" I told my friends, they nod agreeing.

Like three minutes later Candace came back with a guy behind her.

He's ok... but someone I know is hotter.

"Guys this is Alex, Alex this is Emma, Max, Sam, Storm and Chirstabel" Candace said.