Chapter 15

"Your birthday is tomorrow!" Lucy yelled through the phone.

"It's too early in the morning, how dare you do this to me Storm" I said, he laughs.

"Bella doesn't like you anymore Lucy" Storm says to the phone.

"I didn't say that! I like your sister more than I like you, I wish she was my best friend" I said, Storm gasp.

"That was mean!" Storm pout.

"No it's not now leave me alone" I said and rolled off my bed.

"Where you going?" Storm ask.

"To take a shower, want to join?" I said sarcastically.

"I mean" Storm bite his lip.

"Eww I don't want to hear any of that" Lucy says through the phone, Storm started laughing.

I shake my head and went to my bathroom to take that shower.

After a nice hot shower, I wrap a towel around my body and walk back to my room.

"You still here?"

Storm was laying on my bed, and when I said that, I got his attention. Storm eyes moved down to the towel that was the only thing covering me.

"Storm?" I spoke up, his eyes met with mine.

He looks away.

"Ok..." I went to my closet and got dressed inside of there, when I was done I walk up to Storm.

"So school?" I ask.

"Yeah Uh, I wanted to know if you are fine with skipping school tomorrow... I want to just hangout with you as long as I can" Storm said.

"Ok I can just ask mom and dad" I stated.

"I already asked them and they said they were fine with it, I am just making sure you are ok with it" Storm mumbled, I smiled.

"Yeah, now let's go to school" I said grabbing into his hand and pulled him up from my bed.

We made our way downstairs, mom was making breakfast, I asked where dad was and mom said that he is at work. My mom stays at home to do her job, she doesn't want to do too much that would hurt the baby. She has an office upstairs that she uses, it's more like an office for both mom and dad.

Anyways that's where she went after she gave us the plates full of breakfast.

"We are going to be late" I groan.

"That's your fault for not waking up" Storm replied.

"I don't need you to be sass-" I got cut off when I felt soft lips on mine, it was a short and passionate kiss.

I blushed as he pulled away.

"Sorry... ? Early birthday present?" Storm whisper, with a smirk on his face.

"Storm-" "can I kiss you again?" I nod and he kisses me again as I felt his hands grip on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and run my hands through his hair. He pulled away.

"We should get to school" I mumbled and probably still look like a tomato.

"You're cute when you get all blushy princess" Storm smirks.

"When did my Storm go? And what did you do with him?" I ask, Storm laughed.

"I just can't stop thinking about you, you're on my mind everyday" Storm says.