Chapter 8

♡ STΩRM PΩ∇ ♡

The girls left somewhere but before Bella left, she kissed my cheek which made me smile like a dumbass but at least it got a smile out of her.

I fucking love that girl, I want her to be mine so fucking bad but I know she's not going to be mine.

Now I was stuck with Aviva and Lucy friend Raven but he's actually pretty cool.

"You like her don't you?" Raven spoke up, I look towards the ground and nod.

I love her.

"She only thinks of me as her best friend" I mumbled and look up at him.

She will never see me more than a best friend, she probably just sees me as some overprotective friend. But I'm not, well I am but I want us to be more... I want to show Bella all the different ways I could show her how much love I want her to feel.

I want my Bella, my beautiful princess to feel like a queen, she deserves the world and if I could get her that, I would've already.

She's my other half.

"Seems like Aviva and Lucinda all over again, and you lied saying no" Raven said.

"Well if I say yes, she would know how I feel and I just feel like she would friend zone me even more" I replied.

"She's just like a little aviva" Raven laugh, I nod.

Aviva and Bella are quite the same in not being able to see that someone likes them that's super close to them, Luckily aviva came to her senses and noticed how much Lucy loves her. I just wish Bella will do the same.

"She says that she can't believe that Aviva didn't see that Lucy likes her.. but then she doesn't see it herself" I said.

"She's definitely a little Aviva and you are just like Lucinda.. I would say to tell Chirstabel even if you don't want it, I told Aviva to take a chance and look what happened! She took it and now they are dating" Raven said.

I am just like Lucinda... I fell for Christabel Gray. Just like Lucy falling for Aviva Gray.

"Just the other problem is that she's 15 and I am 18" I add.

She's underage which makes things more complicated.

"A three year gap doesn't change how you feel about her, if y'all really like each other.. won't y'all wait until an appropriate time to start dating" Raven said.

I honestly didn't care about our three year gap, She's just underage and that's wrong. Raven also does have a point though, I want to wait until an appropriate time for Bella and I to ever work out if we ever do.

"Did anyone told you, you should be like a therapist?" I ask, He is actually good at giving people advice. I mean Aviva did say he helped herself realized that she likes Lucy more than and take a chance.

Raven laughs.

"I am going to be a therapist at love, but actually seriously my mom is a therapist" Raven told me.

"I guess your mother is probably good at her job" I replied, I guess helping people and giving advice runs in the family.

"She is, anyways you should take a chance and tell Chirstabel you like her" Raven said.

"I think about it"

"That's a good first step, thinking.. just don't over think too much"

~
⎈ CHIRSTΔβΣL PΩ∇ ⎈

Aviva, Lucy and I had a nice drink around here and then somehow got our nails done at such a busy day. Though its getting pretty late, which Lucy decided that we should go back to their friend house.

"You won't mind if we stay here right?" Aviva ask Raven.

"It's fine, there's to many rooms here anyways" Raven said.

He showed us our rooms, I of course asked Storm if he wanted to share a room and he agreed.

I laid on bed snuggled into the blanket, I watch Storm take his shirt off and laid right next to me.

This boy said that he feels uncomfortable with a shirt on while sleeping, though I didn't mind because I got to see his abs.

Looks tasty.

"Good night my teddy bear" I said snuggling up to him.

"Good night Bella, I love you" Storm mumbled.

"I love you too Stormy" I whisper.

"Night"

Storm had his arms wrapped around me with his hands rubbing my back before I closed my eyes and fell into deep sleep.

Chapter 8!!

Enjoy!

Vote!

Have a nice day!

Don't forget to smile!!!!

Raven: "and don't forget to take a chance"

I might just try that Raven....

*daydreams about marrying Raven*

HUh?! Uh I totally wasn't daydream about Raven.

(gosh I am weird)

-E

.