Chapter 10

I threw on a hoodie that was Storm's and followed downstairs.

Raven has been so kind enough to let us stay at his place and not have to sleep on aviva and Lucy couch.

We went outside into the snow.

"Hey Bella" I heard Storm say, which made me turn around and get a face full of snow.

"Storm" I growled, he laughs and run away from me.

I chase after him.

The most horrible thing happened to me.

I.

Fell.

In.

The.

Snow.

And guess what! Storm was laughing his ass off.

"You ok baby?" He picked me up from the snow, I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"You ok baby?"

Did he just call me baby?

My heart flutter.

"You made me fall" I said.

"You fell for me?" Storm ask in a joking way.

Maybe I did.

Silence falls between us as we stared into each other eyes.

I watched those green eyes look at my lips.

And suddenly I felt like we were moving closer to each other.

"You are so beautiful" Storm spoke up.

"Am I?" I smiled.

And oh so suddenly I felt warm lips on mine, which is crazy because it's freaking cold out here.

I froze for a good few seconds which made Storm pull back.

"That-" I cut him off by kissing him gentle and passionately.

He kisses back so softly.

This is the best way to ever have my first kiss, in the snow while it's snowing kissing someone I love so much and someone that keeps me so safe.

Storm slowly pulls away with a stupid grin that was so adorable.

I let out a sigh and snuggled closer to him feeling cold.

"I'm sorry I made you fall in the snow" Storm said, I look up at him.

"It's fine, now you just have to be my teddy bear and warm me up when we get back inside" I said with a stupid grin this time, he softly smiles.

I peck his lips missing the feeling of them on my lips.

"We should go inside now" Storm mumbled, I nod agreeing.

We went back inside and back to our temporary room we are staying in, Storm and I cuddled in bed.

"You should go back to sleep" Storm said.

"Ok good night" I reply.

"Good night Princess" he kisses my forehead, I closed my eyes slowly falling back into sleep.

****

Walking up I felt way more happier than normal. Maybe because I just had my first kiss with my best friend, I always thought my first kiss was going to be lame.

But having my first kiss in the middle of the snow while it was snowing was way better than going on and date and kiss afterwards though it would've cute as well.

I also never thought my first kiss would of been with my best friend.

Speaking of my best friend, I had his arms wrapped around me and we were facing each other so I got to see his beautiful face.

Storm had long eyelashes, I can see the faint freckles on his nose. I look down at his lips remembering when we were outside in the snow.

Can I kiss him again?

It's not bad I want to feels his lips on mine again right?

"Why are you staring at me?"

I jumped.

"Gosh Storm, you scared the crap out of me" I said, he smiled and opened his eyes.

"Why were you looking at me?" Storm ask.

"I think I should go get ready for the day" I said on my way to get up but I felt Storm sit up and pull me towards him.

I ended up on his lap.

"Answer my question princess" Storm spoke.

"What question?" I ask.

He raise an eyebrow.

I raise an eyebrow back, he laughs.

I giggled.

"Can I go get ready for the day now?" I ask.

"I guess" he said, I smiled and kiss his cheek before getting off of him and went inside the bathroom.

I took a nice hot shower.

When I was done, I forget to get clothes so I wrapped a towel around my body and went out the bathroom and in the room.

"Why are you staring now?" I ask, Storm rolls his eyes.

I went to get some clothes out of my suit case.

"Look away" I told him, Storm looks the other way.

I put my clothes on.

~~~~~~~

♡ STΩRM PΩ∇ ♡

Listen, I know she said look away but I kind of peeked at her which wasn't a good idea.

I don't even know me kissing her last night was a good idea either but she kissed me back at least, I remember her smile, one of the most beautiful sites to see.

I wish I could kiss her again.

Chapter 10!!!!!

Hope you enjoy.

We got some of Storm POV.

Anyways bye!

-E

.