<They Find You>

*NOTE: Pucci's section will be added to Dio's eventually. So don't get cross with me since it's not added right now.

<Dio B. (Phantom Blood):>

He had been waiting for JoJo's team in Windknights Lot when Bruford had approached him, a small, gurgling, bundle kept safe in his arms.
"What is it that you need, Bruford?" Dio asked, turning to face the long haired man.
He sighed. "I found this getting to close to our grounds, Dio. I thought I should bring it to you for you to see and judge it's fate." Bruford explained.
Dio raised his brow, and waved his hand for the man to show him whatever he was talking about.
Bruford extended his arms, the chalky white blanket revealing a tiny baby from underneath!
The baby had large amber eyes and dark brown hair [Or whatever you want it look like :) ]. Dio's eyes widened, "You brought me a wondering baby? In the dead of night?" He asked angerly, attempting not to startle the small baby. The other male nodded, unsure what to do with this child.
Dio sighed, and cleared his throat. "I refuse to hurt this child. It hasn't done anything wrong, and I won't let it live a terrible life. You may be excused."

<The Pillar Men>:

Somehow, you had invaded the temple they were currently staying in. Whammu was the first to find out, since you had gotten interested in his humongous thighs, and accidentlally stepping in his shadow.
When he had turned around to face whoever dared attack him, he wasn't expecting his opponent to be so tiny, and....., Well, he wasn't expecting to be face to face with a small, defenseless, human baby.
Of course, he started wondering how the hell it got into their temple, but, he knew he had to tell his masters about this.....Trespasser. So, he bounded up the many, many, marble stairs that led to his masters rooms. They were always together, like husbands, so he knew they would be in the same room together.
And, he was right. There sitting together, was Kars and Eisidisi reading books on nature, history, and much more. He cleared his throat, gaining the elders attention on both him, and the small baby on top of his hat.
Kars just looked at him, at Eisidisi, and back at Wham.

"Whammu, where did you find that...thing?" Kars asked, hoping that (his s̶o̶n̶) he had a reasonable answer. Whammu sighed, "I found it crawling around the temple, and I decided to bring it to you, masters." The two others nodded in understanding.
"Well, no matter. We can just e-"W H A T ! ?" Eisidisi interupted his h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶ partner. Kars sent a scolding look to Eisidisi, expecting an explanation at once. "You can't do that! It's just an infant! Imagine if we did that to Santana and Wham!" Kars sighed.

"Fine, we can keep the baby."

<DIO (Stardust Crusaders)>:

He already had four kids, and apparently forgot how many women he let escape, because there VI was standing, a woven basket in his arms with a familiar chalk white blanket puffing out the sides of it.
"Lord Dio, this is the card that was included in it." D'arby said, who had been with VI when they found the infant on the mansions doorstep.
The vampire took the card from the gambler and read it over. "Now there's another one? I should really keep count of how many women survive..." He sighed heavily. He turned to the two servants. "Does she have a name?" He asked them. They shook their heads, and Dio sighed once more, strutting over to the pair to see his child.
Surrounded by a chalk white blanket was a beautiful baby girl with pale skin and unique white hair. He saw a trio of moles on her ear, and instantly knew she would grow up to be great one day. He nodded, "Her name shall be [Y/N]. [Y/N] Erin Brando." The servants nodded, not wanting to risk their lives for asking too many questions.
Though, around the corner were four boys, Giorno, Donatello, Rikiel and Ungalo.
They sat their silently, Annoyed and Joyous with now having a younger sister.

<Kira Yoshikage (Diamond Is Unbreakable)>:

You were already 8 when he first met you. You were in an orphanage, but you were allowed to roam the town on Saturdays. And so, he met you at the park on a Saturday in July. After hearing about your past, and finding out about you being an orphan, he happily adopted you.

<Diavolo>:

He was on his 444th death. He was sitting against a tree, waiting for his death to come so he could move on to the next one, but it never did. So, he tried recollecting his thoughts, trying to figure out how he got to this point, when that's when he saw it.
A child (no-). The child seemed to be young, around 4 or 5, yet it sat alone in the shade of the tall oak tree, their cloths slightly torn and blood seeped out of a woun on their left forearm. Tears steamed down their pale face as they sat in silent agony.
Diavolo sighed, stood up and slowly approached the small child. They looked up to face him, only to have him squat down next to them. They scooted away a little, but none the less still stayed fairly close to the former mafia don.
He gazed at the childs wound, and carefully brought their arm closer for inspection. They look startled, and looked like they wanted to run.
He saw their panicked expression and softly said, "I'm not going to hurt you, you seem injured enough." They calmed down slightly and let him look at their cut.
"Mind telling me how this happened?" He asked, placing their petite arm back down, now fully sitting down next to them.
The kid took a deep breathe. "....My momma beats me. She hurt me, so I ran away, I tripped, and hurt my arm." They said silently.
The pink haired male looked shocked, then continued. "What's your name, child?" He asked them. They turned to face the tall man. "My name is [Y/N]."