<Random Scenario #1: You come out>

All (Y/N)'s are 15 years old in this chapter.
Sorry for the late update loves, I've been busy with school stuff. I sincerely hope you all understand!

Please enjoy!
-Happy_Dayz

Dio Brando(Phantom Blood):

When you came out to Dio, it was a clear night. There were no clouds to cover the beautiful night sky, and no tension between you and your father.
You walked to his room quickly, slipping past zombies to speak with your father. It was important, and you thought it was the best time to do it. Tonight you were telling him about your sexuality.
You arrived at his door, the dark mahogany that connected so deep into your past that it was easy to forget about your adoption. You shook your head, knocking on the door slowly, a pattern the only Dio could know.
"Come in, my daughter." Dio's deep voice called from within the spacious room. You took a deep breath, slowly opening the door to face the 6'5" monster of a man that was your father.
"Good evening, father." You said, "I have something important to discuss with you."
He turned his head, now completely facing you, his eyes widened in interest. "Continue. What is so urgent that you come to me in the middle of the night. You're usually asleep by now." He stated.
You nodded. "I know, father. This is really important, and it would eat me alive if I didn't tell you." He gave you his undivided attention, now completely immersed in what you had to say, ready for the worst, and excited for the best.
"I'll just say it now," you started. "I like women!"
He laughed, "is this what this was all about?" You tilted your head in confusion. "My treasure, I knew long before you did. I've seen the way you look at that girl from school, and there's no need to be ashamed of that. I'll still love you, my treasure, no matter what."

Kars(Battle Tendency):

You took a deep breath, sitting in front of your father, shaking. Several pieces of paper strewn across the tabletop, Kars glaring at both you and the stack of papers. "So, (Y/N), when were you planning on telling us about this secret lover of yours? You've clearly have been together for a while, considering how descriptive these letters are, stating how much you love eachother. So, (Y/N)? When were you going to tell us?"

You sat there shaking heavily, forcing back tears as you tried to think of an answer without balling. "I-I'm sorry, D-dad. I was g-gonna tell you soon, b-but I haven't h-had the t-time."
He sighed, seeing the stress you were under. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy. Just don't let them ruin your heart, love can be a terrible trap to fall into. I love you, stellina." He walked over and kissed your head. "I love you too, papa."

DIO(Stardust Crusaders):

He actually already knew before you told him, he was the one who talked to you about your gender identity crisis and about your sexuality. He helped you figure yourself out that night and it helped you become one with your true self!
1 point for MuDad!

Bonus:

(Y/N): Giorno, Donatello, I'm gay.

Giorno: I thought you were English.

Kira Yoshikage(DIU):

"(Y/N), we need to talk"

You sat up quickly, already scared to what you could have done. You walked down stairs to see your father holding your girlfriend by the back of her hoodie. "I know your gay, and I accept you, just please tell your girlfriend to stop breaking into our house!"
"Sorry Dad!"

Diavolo/Doppio(Vento Aureo):

It was actually brought up in a conversation with your sister, Trish. You were talking about her girlfriend, Shiela E, and about how pretty she was, until she called you out.
Your father ended up overhearing and you had a long conversation about sexualities with him, and came out as Pansexual by the end out it.