<Your First Steps>

<Dio Brando (Phantom Blood)>:

It wasn't too long, maybe a week or so, after the small addition to the family had learnt to speak. She'd noticed everyone around her could walk, and she was not about that.
Her father was currently pacing, unknowing of how to do evil while protecting his daughter. And speak of the devil, said daughter was slowly grabbing onto his pant leg.
He looked down, still pacing, and saw his one and only daughter attempting to keep up with his fast walks. She smiled up at him, and he responded by smirking and placing the tiny child into his arms. "Good job, my treasure." He hugged her close to his chest and hummed out a lullaby for her.

<The Pillar Men>:

The short child sat uncomfortably on the floor. Everyone was out doing who knows what, probably retrieving her brother, Santana. But, no matter. She was going to make her papa and 'mama' proud. She turned around, trying to find something sturdy to grab on to, finding nothing. She harrumphed, and crawled around to find something good to hold while she tried to stand up. Then she saw it. The perfect specimen. A bookshelf!
She grinned in success and crawled over to the ginormous structure, and gripped onto one of the sidings. Slowly, she pulled her little baby body onto her legs. At that moment, her awakened older brother, Santana, Her brother Wham, Her father, and her 'mama'(Kars). She swiped her hands to the side when she finally stood, smiling even wider than before.
"[Y/N]!!!" The group yelled, her father making motions for her to walk over to the group of four. She quickly walked towards them and hugged Kars, who'd knelt down to greet her newly found ability. She was a very happy baby that night.

<DIO (Stardust Crusaders)>:

Sure, you liked your siblings. But your favorite people were Hol Horse and Dio. Yes, in that order. Her father was asleep in her coffin, so the tiny child was hanging out with his most trusted minion, a.k.a Hol Horse, Terence, Vanilla Ice, and Pet Shop.
The tiny, white haired, child chewing on Hol Horse's cowboy hat when her attention turned to the adults surrounding her, for she heard them say her name. "Isn't she, what, almost a year old now? Maybe 11 months? Shouldn't babies be able to walk by now?" She heard Vanilla Ice ask. He only got 'I don't Know's and 'Maybe's. It was nightfall by now. So she was even more energetic, and her father was now also with the small group. And that's when the question was brought up again. He nodded, explaining how he'd had a daughter 100 years ago, and that she'd starting walking when she was 10 1/2 months. "Wait wait wait....Like, a biological child?" Vanilla asked him. He shook his head and explained. Thanks when Hol Horse had the best idea of his entire lifetime. "How bout we teach little (Y/N) her to walk?" He asked, poking her cheeks on emphasis. Everyone stared at him, and pet shop made a sound like the bird was laughing, before stopping at seeing Dio thinking about Hol's request.
And so, Dio and Hol Horse were on one side of the room while Terence was with (Y/N). Pet shop would be walking with her. The bird squawked at the child, her reached up to the bird. Everytime she got close to grabbing him, he'd fly higher up. Eventually, she got fed up with it, and stood up. When she did, everyone was cheering for her (good job, baby (y/n).)! The bird landed in front of her, and walked with her to her father. Her hugged her when she made it over there, and was given heaps of praise. (Y/n) was a very happy baby.

(And that's the end, since the others would not apply)