<They Bring You Home>

(The song above is Marble Machine - Wintergatan. They're a great artist who made an entire interments that plays with mind blowing mechanics and marbles! I recommend checking out their channel.)

<Dio B. (Phantom Blood>:

He sat in the large castle, holding the small child as carefully as possible, not wanting to injure her fair skin or accidentally kill her. He held her close, embracing in her kind warmth and innocent gaze as she blabbered and gurgled a bandit his broad chest. His hand ran through her thick, yet short, hair, his long nails being carefully not to cut her.
Her large eyes stared up to his pale face, pulling her small baby hands up to it, then smacking his face cheeks to show her love.
He chuckled, "I adore you too, my treasure."

He held the child even closer when he heard Jonathan and his team of warriors burst in from the ceiling. He slowly turned his face to his Step-Brother and his friends, sent them a harsh glare and a scoff, while Jonathan went on about being back from hell.
He brushed some of his daughters hair out of her face, and tried to shoo the trio + Poco away. In doing this, it only got JoJo's attention even more.
He slowly stepped over to Dio, even though he knew the vampire could feel his steps, and peered over his shoulder to see what had his attention.

In short, Dio got spared,
......for now.

<The Pillar Men>:

Since you were already in their home, this wouldn't apply all that much.
But, Wham was currently trying to figure out how to feed you. Since you weren't from the pillar kind, you couldn't drink blood or absorb things to eat.
.....He didn't figure out what to do until the small child tried to suckle from Kars' ✨Titty✨.

<DIO (Stardust Crusaders>:

Vanilla Ice and D'arby were carrying you into your new room, a spare bedroom that was currently empty. They sent Mariah to get baby stuff. Such as a cradle, toys, a bottle, etc.
You were just sitting there, nibbling on your hand in Mariah's lap as Terence, D'arby, and Vanilla Ice worked together to put everything together properly. The woman holding you was rocking back in forth to help keep you from sobbing and alerting everyone in DIO's Hoe Castle. You reached your tiny baby hand up to play with the woman's blue-ish white hair. She just giggled at you and poked you soft baby cheeks with a gloated hand, which surprised you and caused you to have a 404 error and completely shut down from shock. You were now sitting there, contemplating on biting her hand or sobbing, but the boys finished your cradle, you could nap instead of injury one or more persons in the large building.
Your father stalked into the room, seeing as it was now night, and pulled you from Mariah's lap, thanking her while doing so.
"She didn't cause any trouble yet, did she?" His smooth voice asked. She chuckled. "Nope, but she did shut down a little after being poked." She answered.
The tall man nodded while placed the child into the crib and placing a soft blue (or prefered color) blanket over their small body.
Everyone fled the room and Dio, the last to leave, blew out the candles that illuminated the room and gave the small white haired child a blue stuffed bear plush.

"Goodnight, my little treasure, sweet dreams."

<Yoshikage K. (Diamond is Unbreakable)>:

He brought the small girl to his home after singing mountains of paperwork and explaining the wife situation the child. She had (somehow) understanded and excepted the man and quickly grew fond of him.
After a week of living with him, she knew no other home would be as perfect as this.
He made her breakfast, lunch, and dinner, enrolled her into the local primary/elementary school, read her to bed and much more. He was a very loving father who was doing his best just to give his daughter the quiet life she deserved. He loved her as if she were his own. He would gladly explode anyone who tried to hurt her.

<Diavolo/Doppio>:

Diavolo took her to his home and treated her wounds. He was very gentle with her fragile state, and he knew he had to protect her the best he could.
And after a while, he grew to love her like a normal father should.