A day at gracefield house

No's one's POV

"WAKE UP EVERYONE OR YOU WILL BE LATE FOR BREAKFAST!!" A orange-haired girl yelled energetically.

Everyone got up and went downstairs, while some asked the orange-haired girl for help.

A green-haired girl then told the younger kids to stop messing around and get ready.

"Emma, I need help to tie my shoes..." the younger kids said.

"I will help you guys out one at a time don't worry." Emma said with a smile. After helping them tie their shoes Emma runs downstairs with her siblings to meet up with Don, Conny, and little bunny.

"Morning, Don, Conny, you too little bunny!" Emma said with a huge grin.

"Morning." Don and Conny greet at the same time.

As Emma goes down to the dining room, two kids bump into her. Emma starts laughing and turns around to look at the kids with an evil expression.

"Hehehe, I'm gonna eat you!!" She says and starts running after them.

"They're at it again." The green-haired girl known as Gilda said.

Emma got the two kids and a little boy named Phil got on the head of the orange haired girl. The 4 then started laughing their hearts out.

They then run back into the dining room to meet up with an albino, ravenette and an (h/c)nette.

"Morwing, Norman, Ray and Y/n!" Emma said with Phil having a hand pulling her cheek.

"Good morning, Emma." said the albino known as Norman.

"Morwing, Emma." The ravenette known as Ray said copying Emma.

Your POV

"Good morning Emma, energetic as always I see." I greet with a smile.

"You're so energetic, even when you haven't had breakfast yet." Norman said.

"How old are you again? Five?" Ray said in a teasing manner, meanwhile since I didn't want to be rude I held my laughter to myself.

"I'm 11 same as you guys! And one of the oldest kids here!" Emma said trying to defend herself from the tease.

"Sure don't act like one though." I said in a whisper only Ray could hear, to which he snickers at and gives me a 'high-five' secretly so no one could see.

Emma then hears laughing behind her and sees a woman laughing, her Mother.

"You're laughing, too, Mama?" Emma says in a sad tone.

"Emma, can you give me a hand over here?" The woman says known as Mama says with a smile.

"But Mama, I wanna redo my entrance cause Ray teased me." Emma said while hugging her.

"Why change that if that's something I love about you." Mama said in her happy tone.

"That I'm five years old on the inside?" Emma says with curiosity.

"No, that it shows how deeply you care about your family." Mama said with a smile.

"Oh, thanks Mama!" Emma said with a smile and then Mama rings the bell, meaning it was time for breakfast and we all then sat at our seats.

"Good morning, my dear children. Let's give thanks that all 39 of you siblings are able to live here happily, today, under this roof." Mama said while holding her hands together, just like the rest of us, as we all prayed.