Sister Krone

"Lend us your strength, Ray!" Emma says which makes Ray gasp.

"Everyone?" Ray asks, shocked.

"You're kidding, right?" Ray asks and I look down.

"There are 38 of us. And the majority is under six years old. Mama. Demons. Tracking devices." Ray says.

"These factors make an already difficult escape even more challenging." Ray explains.

"I know that. But it's not impossible-" Emma then gets cut off.

"No, it's impossible." Ray says.

"Emma, you haven't noticed, have you?" Ray asks.

"Huh?" She lets out.

"Wait, Ray, hang on." I say holding out my hand.

"Oh, I see. That's why you said you'd talk to me and your sister alone." Ray says.

"It's better to be blunt in these kind of situations. Emma." Ray says.

"What?" Emma asks.

"It won't be enough just to escape from here." Ray says.

"What do you mean?" Emma asks.

"We don't know what it's like on the outside. And there's a place we're getting shipped to. The fact that there's a farm and a buyer should give you an idea." Ray says which makes Emma gasp lightly.

"What waits outside is a demon's society. There might not even be a place for humans to live, it was never meant for our kind." Ray says which makes Emma gasp loudly at his words.

"So, it's impossible. If we take everyone, we'll all die." Ray says as he puts a hand on her shoulder.

"We leave them behind. That's the best option." Ray says as Emma closes her eyes and reopens them.

"No way." Emma says which makes Ray gasp.

"Even if it's impossible, I want to escape with everyone. Let's figure it out." Emma says with confidence.

"What!?" Ray says, shocked.

"I don't want all of us to die. But there's no option to leave them behind. I want Conny to be the last. I don't want anyone to end up like that ever again. If there isn't one, then let's make a place for humans to live outside. Let's change the world." Emma says with a confident look and Ray grits his teeth.

"I understand now, thanks to you, Ray. That's the kind of escape we have to do. I'm not giving up on this." She says which Ray gasp loudly.

"Because I've decided." She says grabbing Ray's hands.

"So, Rat (Ray), please give up. Stop jabbering and help us!" She says tightening the grip on Ray's hands but he was able to escape her grasp. I  then started laughing, which makes Ray even more agitated.

"How could you just laugh!? Her plan is suicide!" Ray said angrily.

"We'll escape with everyone, no matter what! Or else I won't do it. I won't! I won't!" She says swinging her arms up and down.

"Do something about that idiot! She's being unreasonable!" Ray yells at me.

"I know, right? But I'm glad she's back to being her cheerful self again." I say.

"I meant for you to stop her! Or you're both going to die!" Ray says.

"You knew that from the very start, right!?" Ray asks agitated.

"You didn't see Emma crying..." I say sadly which makes Ray gasp.

"That night, I thought she was crying because she was scared, but I was wrong. I was scared of dying, but Emma was crying because she was scared of her family dying." I say while Emma was away from us.